On August 11, 1934, America’s infamous Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary opened its doors to 137 prisoners.
The prison was designed to hold “the worst of the worst” – criminals who regularly caused problems at other federal prisons and were considered to have no hope of rehabilitating.
In nearly 30 years of operation, 36 inmates made a total of 14 escape attempts.
Of those, 23 were apprehended, 6 were shot dead and 2 drowned.
The remaining 5 went missing – and were presumed to have drowned.
In 1962, Frank Morris and brothers John and Clarence Anglin, attempted the most renowned escape from the facility.
With sharpened spoons, the trio chipped away at the rotting concrete walls.
They fashioned decoy heads (complete with locks of hair from the prison barbershop) … and strategically placed them in their beds, to fool the guards.
Their possessions were eventually found floating in the San Francisco Bay … but their bodies were never actually recovered! Some speculate they may have been successful in their escape – but it’s extremely doubtful.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really!
That said, while Alcatraz housed the “worst of the worst” … our client’s organization creates the “best of the best” sales reps around – and they’re looking for an Account Executive for their Newmarket territory.
Our client’s organization is a very respected brand – famous for developing top-shelf sales professionals.
Tired of 100% commission sales roles … or plying your trade in a dead-end industry?
If so, consider this ‘opportunity knocking’.
Match and Fable’s Sabrina Galli is looking for a sales professional with as little as 6 months of hunter-type, B2B sales experience.
Our client will also consider a talented (and super-driven) Inside Sales professional, who is primed and ready to step out from behind the desk … and take on an Outside Sales position.
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER
- Responsible for building a client base through regular, territory sales calls
- Prospect a geographic territory, targeting potential clients to initiate long-term partnerships
- This role is 90% hunting and 10% farming
- Provide consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and the organization
- Manage territory performance targets, while maintaining client satisfaction and overall results
- Identify and prioritize high potential sales opportunities
- Desire to learn from the best and put in the hustle to succeed
- Minimum 6 months of sales experience
BASE SALARY: $47,500
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $130,000 (uncapped)
NOTE: Most of the sales team crushes their target, earning considerably more than the OTE.
OTHER: rrsp + benefits + car allowance + gas card + cell allowance
If you believe you are qualified for this role … the ball is in your court!
1. Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; email@example.com.
2. Ensure subject line reads; WORST OF THE WORST – 22L21-MTCHFBL
3. Based on the requirements listed … tell Sabrina what makes you a legitimate contender.