James Byron Dean was born in Indiana on February 8, 1931 and eventually became a pop-culture icon.
In September 1955, while driving his sports car, James Dean was killed in a horrific car accident.
His car was towed to a garage where the engine slipped out, shattering a mechanic’s legs.
A doctor purchased the engine and placed into his race car. Shortly after, he was killed in a race.
In that same race, another driver (who had Dean’s driveshaft fitted into his car) … was also killed.
When Dean’s Porsche was eventually repaired – the garage it was serviced in, was gutted by a fire.
The car was eventually put on display in Sacramento, where it fell off its mount – breaking a teenager’s hip.
In Oregon, the trailer the car was mounted on slipped from its tow bar … smashing through a storefront.
In 1959, the car inexplicably broke into 11 pieces – while resting on steel supports.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, while this story may speak to curse or coincidence, if you happen to be a fit for Match and Fable’s latest role … we think it’s a wonderful coincidence you happened across this posting!
Our client’s organization is a very respected brand … famous for developing top-shelf sales professionals.
Are you tired of 100% commission sales roles … or plying your trade in a dead-end industry? If so … consider this ‘opportunity knocking’.
Match and Fable’s Sabrina Galli is looking for a sales professional with as little as 6 months of hunter-type, B2B sales experience.
Our client will also consider a talented (and super-driven) Inside Sales professional, who is primed and ready to step out from behind the desk … and take on an Outside Sales position.
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER
- Responsible for building a client base through regular, territory sales calls
- Prospect a geographic territory, targeting potential clients to initiate long-term partnerships
- This role is 90% hunting and 10% farming
- Provide consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and the organization
- Manage territory performance targets, while maintaining client satisfaction and overall results
- Identify and prioritize high potential sales opportunities
- Desire to learn from the best and put in the hustle to succeed
- Minimum 6 months of sales experience
BASE SALARY: $47,500
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $130,000 (uncapped)
NOTE: Most of the sales team crushes their target earning considerably more than the OTE.
OTHER: rrsp + benefits + car allowance + gas card + cell allowance
If you believe you are qualified for this role … the ball is in your court!
1. Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; email@example.com.
2. Ensure subject line reads; CURSED – 22L21-MTCHFBL
3. Based on the requirements listed … tell Sabrina what makes you a legitimate contender.