The phrase “the bee’s knees” gained popularity in the 1920’s – but, no one knows, how the term came to be.
Some believe it has to do with the fact that as bees travel from flower to flower (then, back to the hive) … they carry pollen on their legs. Naturally, the sweetness of that pollen is collected around their knees.
Others maintain it stems from the phrase ‘The Be All, and End All’ … which, when shortened and said quickly … sounds like you’re saying the phrase … “the B’s ‘n’ E’s”.
In any event, while we don’t know the origin … we do know it stands for something which is highly regarded.
What does this have to do with our latest role?
That said, while we have your attention, we’d like to tell you about one of Match and Fable’s latest roles.
Our client (who is also happens to be highly regarded for developing some of the best sales reps in the B2B industry) is looking for an Account Executive for their Lindsay territory.
Our client’s organization is a very respected brand – famous for developing top-shelf sales professionals.
Tired of 100% commission sales roles … or plying your trade in a dead-end industry?
If so, consider this ‘opportunity knocking’.
Match and Fable’s Sabrina Galli is looking for a sales professional with as little as 6 months of hunter-type, B2B sales experience.
Our client will also consider a talented (and super-driven) Inside Sales professional, who is primed and ready to step out from behind the desk … and take on an Outside Sales position.
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER
- Responsible for building a client base through regular, territory sales calls
- Prospect a geographic territory, targeting potential clients to initiate long-term partnerships
- This role is 90% hunting and 10% farming
- Provide consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and the organization
- Manage territory performance targets, while maintaining client satisfaction and overall results
- Identify and prioritize high potential sales opportunities
- Desire to learn from the best and put in the hustle to succeed
- Minimum 6 months of sales experience
BASE SALARY: $47,500
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $130,000 (uncapped)
NOTE: Most of the sales team crushes their target, earning considerably more than the OTE.
OTHER: rrsp + benefits + car allowance + gas card + cell allowance
If you believe you are qualified for this role … the ball is in your court!
1. Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; email@example.com.
2. Ensure subject line reads; BEE’S KNEES – 23L21-MTCHFBL
3. Based on the requirements listed … tell Sabrina what makes you a legitimate contender.