George Frederick Ernest Albert (Queen Elizabeth’s grandfather) – was born June 3, 1865.
The likelihood of George ever becoming King were slim – as he was third in line to the throne.
In 1892, George’s older brother – Albert Victor, died of pneumonia.
In 1910, his father – King Edward VII passed … and George V ascended to the throne.
Fast forward 26 years to January 20, 1936.
George V was extremely ill, and bed ridden.
His physician, Lord Dawson of Penn was at his side and issued a bulletin declaring, “The King’s life is moving peacefully towards its close”.
George V’s death was officially pronounced at 11:55pm.
50 years later, in 1986 – Lord Dawson’s private diary was made public.
It revealed Dawson had administered lethal injections of morphine and cocaine to George V – to hasten the King’s death.
In essence … that’s a nice way of saying, he murdered the King!
Lord Dawson’s rationale?
He believed word of the monarch’s death needed to be announced ”in the morning papers, rather than the less appropriate evening journals”!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really.
That said … our client is looking for a Sales Executive in Alberta to promote their suite of services to physicians across the province.
As a Sales Executive, reporting to the Director of Sales … you will promote services that assist physicians to achieve their business objectives.
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE
LOCATION: CALGARY OR EDMONTON
OFFICE: HOME OFFICE
- Call on physicians … to secure new clients using a combination of business development efforts
- Handle inbound calls from leads and demonstrate how company’s services can address their needs
- Conduct demonstrations to deliver complex value propositions to physicians and their staff
- Utilize CRM to update activity and keep detailed records of contact with clients and lead opportunities
- Develop relationships & educate physicians on the benefits of products and services, available to them
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience in a business development role
- Experience selling into physicians would be fabulous – but isn’t necessary
- Able to independently self-motivate and problem solve
- Experienced in developing and maintaining genuine client relationships
- An excellent communicator, (both oral and written)
BASE SALARY: $65,000 – $70,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $50,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS (YEAR 1): $115,000 – $120,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: home office + benefits + car allowance + mileage
1: Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; GOD SAVE THE KING – (#3K21-MTCHFBL)
3: Based on the job description … please explain what makes you a legitimate contender for this position.