Most people have never heard of the “Peacock Mantis Shrimp”.
It measures a mere 4 inches in length but, pound for pound … it’s among the heavy weight champs, in terms of strength, in the animal world.
This shrimp uses a spring-loaded club to punch its prey – (kinda like a crossbow).
Believe it or not, when activated, its club accelerates to over 80 km/h … at a force of more than 330 pounds.
That’s roughly equal to the energy of a bullet – shot from a 22-caliber pistol!
To put that in perspective, if a human could produce the same amount of force … they’d be able to shatter steel – with one punch!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really.
That said, if you live in the Ottawa region and want a sales career with real “punch” … you’d be wise to get in touch with Sabrina Galli, for more details!
Our client’s organization is a very respected brand … famous for developing top-shelf sales professionals.
Are you tired of 100% commission sales roles … or plying your trade in a dead-end industry? If so … consider this ‘opportunity knocking’.
Match and Fable’s Sabrina Galli is looking for a sales professional in Ottawa with as little as 6 months of hunter-type, B2B sales experience.
Our client will also consider a talented (and super-driven) Inside Sales professional, who is primed and ready to step out from behind the desk … and take on an Outside Sales position.
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER
- Responsible for building a client base through regular, territory sales calls
- Prospect a geographic territory, targeting potential clients to initiate long-term partnerships
- This role is 90% hunting and 10% farming
- Provide consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and the organization
- Manage territory performance targets, while maintaining client satisfaction and overall results
- Identify and prioritize high potential sales opportunities
- Desire to learn from the best and put in the hustle to succeed
- Minimum 6 months of sales experience
BASE SALARY: $47,500
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $130,000 (uncapped)
NOTE: Most of the sales team crushes target and earns considerably more than the OTE.
OTHER: rrsp + benefits + car allowance + gas card + cell allowance
If you believe you’re qualified for this role … the ball is in your court!
1. Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Ensure subject line reads; PACK A WALLOP – 27J21-MTCHFBL
3. Based on the requirements listed … tell Sabrina what makes you a legitimate contender.