On March 23, 1965, Gus Grissom and John Young prepared to blast off into space, on the Gemini III capsule.
One of the objectives of their mission was to determine how astronauts could eat, (mess-free) in space.
The cuisine on the Gemini III sucked – consisting of squeezy tubes and plastic packages.
Unimpressed by the menu, prior to blasting off … John smuggled a Corned Beef on Rye onto the capsule.
A few hours into their mission, John unwrapped the contraband sandwich … and offered Grissom a bite.
To their horror, they soon realized crumbs from the sandwich were not conducive to zero-gravity conditions … and were scattering everywhere!
(Loose crumbs drifting through the cabin could easily have lodged themselves inside critical instrument panels – and the result could have proven fatal.)
Needless to say, NASA harshly reprimanded Young … and strict protocols were put in place for future missions!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really!
That said, just as a shuttle needs a strong “blast off” … so too does a successful sales career.
Match and Fable’s latest role – will provide exactly that!
Our client’s organization is a very respected brand … famous for developing top-shelf sales professionals.
Are you tired of 100% commission sales roles … or plying your trade in a dead-end industry?
If so … consider this, opportunity knocking.
Match and Fable’s Sabrina Galli is looking for a sales professional with as little as 6 months of hunter-type, B2B sales experience.
Our client will also consider a talented (and super-driven) Inside Sales professional, who is primed and ready to step out from behind the desk … and take on an Outside Sales position.
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER
TERRITORY: GTA WEST
- Responsible for building a client base through regular, territory sales calls
- Prospect a geographic territory, targeting potential clients to initiate long-term partnerships
- This role is 90% hunting and 10% farming
- Provide consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and the organization
- Manage territory performance targets, while maintaining client satisfaction and overall results
- Identify and prioritize high potential sales opportunities
- Desire to learn from the best and put in the hustle to succeed
- A minimum of 6 months of sales experience
BASE SALARY: $47,500
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $130,000 (uncapped)
NOTE: Most of the sales team crushes their target and earns considerably more than the OTE.
OTHER: rrsp + benefits + car allowance + gas card + cell allowance
If you believe you are qualified for this role … the ball is in your court!
1. Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; email@example.com.
2. Ensure subject line reads; BLAST OFF – 27J21-MTCHFBL
3. Tell Sabrina what makes you a legitimate contender.