In August 2017, a delivery truck driver pulled up to a Juvenile Detention Centre in Texas.
As always, he expected to be greeted by Gilberto Escamilla (the prison’s Food Services Administrator).
But on that day … Gilbert was nowhere to be found.
The driver called into the kitchen and asked where they wanted him to unload the 800 pounds of fajita meat he had on board.
The puzzled employee he spoke with explained the detention center had never served fajitas!
The driver insisted he had been delivering fajita meat to the detention center on a regular basis – for years!
Long story short … Escamilla had been absent that day due to a medical appointment.
When he returned to work the next day, he was confronted and ultimately confessed to intercepting these deliveries for more than 9 years – selling the fajita meat to a local restaurant owner.
All in all, it was a $1.2 million dollar crime, resulting in a 50-year jail sentence for Gilberto.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, now that we have your attention … we’d like to tell you about Match and Fable’s latest role.
Our client is looking for a Key Account Manager in Montreal.
Based from a home office and equipped with a company vehicle + gas card, the Key Account Executive will work with a defined portfolio of accounts consisting of ~120 Key Accounts.
This role is principally responsible for account management and relationship development with a small component of business development.
POSITION: KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
REPORTING: DIRECTOR, SALES
TERRITORY: GREATER MONTREAL AREA
- Build genuine relationships and loyalty with every client in your portfolio via regular sales calls
- Manage and grow business with ~120 accounts via regular sales calls (~15 to 20 per week)
- 80% of the role is account management + 20% strategic business development
- Know your client portfolio intimately … + develop multiple relationships (deep, high and wide)
- Action the territory business plan … using CRM + other company tools
- MUST HAVE: 4+ years’ sales experience, in a similar role
- Post-secondary education
- Must be bilingual (French-first)
- Successful experience in account management and business development
- Ability to analyze client needs and present convincing, value-based solutions
- Clear understanding of the sales process
- Strong capacity to identify client needs and apply products or services, as appropriate
BASE SALARY: $70,000 – $80,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: (15% of base) $10,000 – $12,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $80,000 – $92,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: benefits + company vehicle + gas card + work from home
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1: Email your resume to Mark Krpan at; email@example.com.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; BUSTED – 17I21MTCHFBL
3: Based on the job description … tell Mark specifically … why you’re a fit for this role.