Your friends at Match and Fable have uncovered a little ‘factoid’ that might surprise you!
Did you know that according to Canada’s Currency Act, it’s against the law to pay for something using too many coins?
For example, if you’re paying in nickels, by the letter of the law … you can’t make a purchase over $5.00.
The limit to paying with loonies … is $25.00!
Oh, and while we’re at it … it’s also illegal to remove a bandage in public!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Nothing at all.
That said, while we have your attention, we’d like to tell you about Match and Fable’s latest role.
Our client is looking for a Digital Media Strategist to be based in either Calgary or Toronto.
POSITION: DIGITAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
TERRITORY: NATIONAL (CALGARY / TORONTO)
INDUSTRY: DIGITAL MARKETING / ADVERTISING
REPORTS TO: CEO
As the consulting Subject Matter Expert, the Digital Media Strategist is responsible for all the company’s Digital Media channels – programmatic, social, all-encompassing channels.
As the company’s ‘sounding board’ consultant, you’ll work with the Sales, Marketing and Buying teams … as well as strategic partners to develop all digital campaigns … and be the ‘digital marketing face’ of the company.
- Be the “go-to” subject matter expert on ‘all things digital media’ for the organization
- Communicate and support the Sales team in building optimal campaign proposals
- Build campaign briefs and advise the Buying team on required items to purchase
- Regularly consult with Sales and Marketing on all new/upcoming digital media developments and solutions
- Review campaign reports and identify the ‘so what’, in effectively utilizing data to enhance client campaigns
- Present post-campaign insights and results to Sales teams and clients
- Ownership of ALL content of the digital division, the company website, run by the marketing team; pricing, targeting, etc.
- Autonomously drive the digital media agenda for the entire team / division
- Manage a Digital Coordinator, directly reporting into you
- Deep Digital Media/Advertising knowledge and experience: Programmatic, SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, E-commerce, etc …
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to handle a large degree of autonomy
- A natural passion for growth and expansion with a ‘Big Picture’ mindset… ideally, you will grow this division and ultimately, build a larger team reporting into you, in the long-term!
BASE SALARY: $70,000 – $80,000
BONUS: up to $10,000 bonus + profit sharing opportunity
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $80,000 – $90,000
OTHER: benefits/health spending account + vacation
INTERESTED? There are 3 things Match and Fable needs from you;
- Please send your resume to Sabrina Galli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure subject line of your email reads; LAW BREAKER – MTCHFBL-15I21
- In a short email … please tell Sabrina how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.