Bonnie Elizabeth Parker and Clyde Chesnut Barrow – better known as the duo, “Bonnie & Clyde” are perhaps, the most romanticized criminals in American history.
The pair met in Texas in 1930 and became infamous for their bank robberies – although the truth is … they robbed far more “mom and pop” gas stations than they did banks.
Over the next 4 years, they murdered at least 9 police officers and 4 civilians – before meeting their own demise on May 23, 1934, in a police ambush on a road in Bienville Parish, Louisiana.
Interestingly, in 1932, while serving a 14-year sentence at Eastham Prison Farm, in Texas … Clyde decided he could no longer tolerate the bitter working conditions. Hoping for a transfer to a ‘softer’ facility … Clyde took an axe and chopped off the big toe on his left foot.
Ironically, it was all for naught … as he was released on parole, six days later!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, now that we have your attention … we’d like to tell you about Sabrina Galli’s newest mandate – a Territory Manager, based in Ottawa.
Our client is among North America’s leading independent providers of integrated sales solutions to various markets.
As a result of business growth, they are looking for a Territory Manager to join their team in Ottawa, Ontario – responsible for a territory encompassing ~400 accounts along the Ottawa to Kingston corridor.
While healthcare / dental industry experience would certainly be a big plus – it is not necessary!
They will happily train the right person who brings the passion + willingness to learn + sense of urgency.
POSITION: TERRITORY MANAGER
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER
TERRITORY: OTTAWA TO KINGSTON
- Increase sales and product knowledge among dental professionals along the Ottawa to Kingston corridor
- Establish a regular call cycle and business development meetings with dental office clientele, across the territory
- Become a subject matter expert + trusted advisor for the client base
- Build rapport and develop strong strategic relationships with new and existing clients
- Deliver on KPI’s and metrics by implementing sales strategies and account coverage plans
- Experience in a consultative outside sales role
- Strong sales knowledge and account management experience – call planning, executing sales processes / strategies, business development, forecasting + adding genuine value to clientele
- Understanding of a consultative sales process including needs analysis and identifying client needs and opportunities
- Excellent listening skills + the ability to communicate effectively with clientele and clearly articulate the product offering
- Capable of demonstrating honesty and persuasiveness in negotiating mutually beneficial business relationships
- Strong technical background in Microsoft Office, Virtual Conferencing, Virtual Selling, and Presenting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills + experience with CRM
- BONUS – experience in strategic sales in the medical/pharma sector
SALARY RANGE: $65,000 – $85,000
OTHER: mileage program + medical benefits + vacation + technology + home-based office
1: Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; email@example.com
2: Ensure the subject line of your email reads; BONNIE & CLYDE – 2I21MTCHFBL
3: Based on the job description … tell Sabrina specifically, what makes you a legitimate contender.