In August 1923, the Brazier family of Silverton, Oregon took a long road trip … to visit relatives in Wolcott, Indiana.
While they were enjoying their time in Wolcott, their dog, Bobbie was attacked by three dogs and vanished!
The Brazier family desperately searched high and low.
But, their efforts ended in vain … as they were unable to find Bobbie – anywhere!
Devastated and defeated … they returned home to Oregon with heavy hearts.
6 months later, and in pretty rough shape … that “lucky dog” Bobbie hobbled up to the door of the Brazier family home!
In the time he had been missing … Bobbie had covered more than 4,000 kilometers (23 kilometers per day) … which encompassed swimming across rivers, crossing deserts and climbing mountains – in the dead of winter!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?Nothing really!
That said, if you are an Inside Sales professional looking for a great company to join … consider yourself one helluva “lucky dog” for having stumbled across Match and Fable’s latest posting … for our Burlington-based client.
Our client is among North America’s leading independent providers of integrated sales solutions to various markets.
As a result of business growth, they are looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join their team in Burlington, Ontario – responsible (from an Inside Sales capacity) for the company’s Eastern Canada territory.
While healthcare / dental industry experience would certainly be a big plus – it is not necessary!
They will happily train the right person who brings the passion + willingness to learn + sense of urgency.
POSITION: INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER
OFFICE: BURLINGTON, ONTARIO
- As an Inside Sales Executive, you will increase sales and product knowledge among dental professionals in Eastern Canada – from an inside / virtual perspective
- Establish a regular call cycle with dental office clientele, across the sales territory
- Become a subject matter expert + trusted advisor for client base
- Deliver on KPI’s and metrics by implementing sales strategies and account coverage plans
- 1+ years’ sales experience in an account management / inside sales capacity
- Strong inside sales knowledge and account management experience – call planning, executing sales processes / strategies, business development, forecasting + adding genuine value to clientele
- Excellent listening skills + the ability to communicate effectively with clientele
- Capable of demonstrating honesty and persuasiveness in negotiating mutually beneficial business relationships
- Strong technical background in Microsoft Office, Virtual Conferencing, Virtual Selling, and Presenting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills + experience with CRM
SALARY: $65,000 – $70,000
OTHER: medical benefits + vacation + work from home flexibility
1: Email your resume to Mark Krpan at; email@example.com
2: Ensure the subject line of your email reads; LUCKY DOG (30G21MTCHFBL)
3: Based on the job description … tell Mark specifically, what makes you a legitimate contender.