Robert Craig Knievel, Jr., was born in 1938 and raised by his grandparents in the small mining town of Butte, Montana.
His early career included a mishmash of occupations; pro hockey, the U.S. Army, copper mining and even a brief stint as a petty criminal … dabbling in safe-cracking & hold-ups!
In 1965, he assembled a troupe called “Evel Knievel’s Motorcycle Devils”.
His “thing” became motorcycle jumping … and his New Year’s Eve stunt at Caesar’s Palace in 1967 brought him international fame.
The Caesar’s Palace fountain jump was his longest attempt – at 141 feet.
Unfortunately, mechanical issues with his motorcycle resulted in a dramatic crash … where Evel sustained numerous injuries including … a crushed pelvis, a broken femur, a fractured hip, wrist and both ankles!
He also suffered a concussion resulting in a 29-day coma!
Evel’s career would go on to include numerous jumps including; Greyhound buses, live sharks and Snake River Canyon in Idaho. He retired in 1980 … having suffered nearly 40 broken bones over his career.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said … while our client isn’t looking for you to risk your life … they are looking for a Digital Marketing Account Executive who can be just as spectacular when it comes to their sales results!
POSITION: DIGITAL MARKETING SALES EXECUTIVE
TERRITORY: ONTARIO (HOME BASED OFFICE IN GTA)
INDUSTRY: DIGITAL MARKETING / ADVERTISING
The Digital Marketing Sales Executive is responsible for securing new business, by proposing unique digital marketing solutions (location-based display advertising and web-initiated offline remarketing) to SMB businesses and other agencies, across Ontario.
Home office based, this position will be the only one in the entire province – a lucrative opportunity, with no earnings cap or territory limitations!
- Effective prospecting and lead generation via multiple channels (such as, cold-calling, e-mail, LinkedIn, etc)
- Conduct Discovery Meetings, create proposals and close new business
- Consistently achieve assigned quotas and KPIs
- Present client requirements and work to design campaigns and results reports
- Present post-campaign insights and results to Clients and secure renewal business
- Provide sales forecasts and continuous management of sales activity – new, renewals and upsells
- MUST HAVE: 2+ years of Digital Marketing sales experience
- Proven sales process
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience with: SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, e-Commerce
- Knowledge of analytics tools (a big plus) – (eg; Google Analytics, SEMRush, Adwords, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Google Certifications (a big plus) (Ads, Analytics, Digital, Search, Marketing, MyBusiness)
- Experience in creatively prospecting and generating leads
BASE SALARY: $75,000 – $80,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $40,000 (uncapped potential)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS (Year 1): $115,000 – $120,000
OTHER: T2200 + benefits + vacation
INTERESTED? There are 3 things Match and Fable needs from you;
- Please send your resume to Sabrina Galli at email@example.com.
- Ensure subject line of your email reads; EVEL KNIEVEL – 21G21MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Sabrina how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.