In 1825, Samuel Morse was commissioned to travel to Washington, DC to paint the portrait of the Marquis de Lafayette.
While working on the painting, he received a letter in the mail, from his father.
The letter explained that his wife had fallen extremely ill and Samuel should return home – at once!
Morse dropped everything and rushed back to Connecticut.
Upon his arrival, he was devastated to learn that not only had his wife passed away … but she had also already been buried!
Devastated it had taken days to receive word of his wife’s illness … Samuel Morse turned his back on his career as an artist and dedicated himself to improving long distance communication.
On January 6, 1838, the first public demonstration of the telegraph machine and Morse Code took place in Morristown, New Jersey!
At the time, this invention catapulted communication abilities – across the globe.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s current role?
That said, given the extraordinary advances in communication since the days of the telegraph … Match and Fable has an easy way to tell you about our latest opportunity.
Our Burlington-based client is looking for an Inside Sales Executive!
Our client is among North America’s leading independent providers of integrated sales solutions to various markets.
As a result of business growth, they are looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join their team in Burlington, Ontario – responsible (virtually) for the company’s Eastern Canada territory.
While healthcare / dental industry experience would certainly be a big plus – it is not necessary!
They will happily train the right person who brings the passion + willingness to learn + sense of urgency.
POSITION: INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE
OFFICE: BURLINGTON, ONTARIO
- As an Inside Sales Executive, you will increase sales and product knowledge among dental professionals in Eastern Canada – from an inside / virtual perspective
- Establish a regular call cycle with dental office clientele, across the sales territory
- Become a subject matter expert + trusted advisor for client base
- Deliver on KPI’s and metrics by implementing sales strategies and account coverage plans
- 2+ years’ sales experience in an inside sales capacity
- Strong inside sales knowledge and account management experience – call planning, executing sales processes / strategies, business development, forecasting + adding genuine value to clientele
- Excellent listening skills + the ability to communicate effectively with clientele
- Capable of demonstrating honesty and persuasiveness in negotiating mutually beneficial business relationships
- Strong technical background in Microsoft Office, Virtual Conferencing, Virtual Selling, and Presenting
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for sales and growing revenue
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills + experience with CRM
- Valid driver’s license (and able to travel, occasionally)
BASE SALARY RANGE: $65,000 – $70,000
OTHER: medical benefits + vacation + work from home flexibility
1: Email your resume to Mark Krpan at; email@example.com
2: Ensure the subject line of your email reads; THE CODE (26F21MTCHFBL)
3: Based on the job description … tell Mark specifically, what makes you a legitimate contender.