In 1962, a few workers in the dress making department of a North Carolina Textile mill, took ill.
They claimed to be experiencing numbness, dizziness and nausea.
Soon after … news spread that a bug in the factory was biting employees and causing the illness.
Over the next few days … more and more employees started to experience the same mysterious symptoms!
In total, 62 people were affected … a number of which required hospitalization.
Of the 62 employees, 59 worked on the first shift, 58 worked in the same area.
50 of the cases occurred in the two days after the media had “sensationalized” the event.
Company physicians and officials from the US Public Health Service visited the mill and following their investigation … they concluded the episode had been a case of ‘mass hysteria’!
While researchers believed some workers had actually been bitten by a June Bug, the anxiety associated to the event was the cause of the symptoms.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Nothing at all!
That said, our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Sales Executive to promote their unique (and new to market solutions) which are sure to create some ‘mass hysteria’ of their own!
POSITION: DIGITAL MARKETING SALES EXECUTIVE
TERRITORY: ONTARIO (HOME BASED OFFICE IN GTA)
INDUSTRY: DIGITAL MARKETING / ADVERTISING
The Digital Marketing Sales Executive is responsible for securing new business, by proposing unique digital marketing solutions (location-based display advertising and web-initiated offline remarketing) to SMB businesses across Ontario.
Home office based, this position will be the only one in the entire province – a lucrative opportunity, with no earnings cap or territory limitations!
- Effective prospecting and lead generation via multiple channels (such as, cold-calling, e-mail, LinkedIn etc)
- Conduct Discovery Meetings, create proposals and close new business
- Consistently achieve assigned quotas and KPIs
- Present client requirements and work to design campaigns and results reports
- Present post-campaign insights and results to Clients and secure renewal business
- Provide sales forecasts and continuous management of sales activity – new, renewals and upsells
- MUST HAVE: 2+ years of Digital Marketing sales experience
- Proven sales process
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience: SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, E-commerce
- Knowledge of analytics tools (a big plus) – (eg; Google Analytics, SEMRush, Adwords, Facebook Ads)
- Google Certifications (a big plus) (Ads, Analytics, Digital, Search, Marketing, MyBusiness)
- Experience in creatively prospecting and generating leads
BASE SALARY: $60,000 – $70,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $40,000 (uncapped potential)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS (Year 1): $100,000 – $110,000
OTHER: T2200 + benefits + vacation
INTERESTED? There are 3 things Match and Fable needs from you;
- Please send your resume to Mark Krpan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure subject line of your email reads; MASS HYSTERIA – 1F21MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Mark how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.