When it comes to notorious gangsters, few names have garnered more infamy than – John Dillinger.
In fact, it was Dillinger’s laundry list of capers that eventually led to J. Edgar Hoover overhauling the FBI.
In April 1934, Dillinger and a group of outlaws were surrounded by FBI Agents at a roadhouse in Mercer, Wisconsin.
Gunfire eventually broke out, but somehow … in all the confusion, the gangsters (including Baby Face Nelson) managed to escape. It is believed Dillinger buried $200,000 in a suitcase, somewhere near that roadhouse.
Three months later, after having recovered at his father’s farm … Dillinger returned to Chicago.
On July 22nd as he was leaving a theatre, two Federal Agents approached him.
Dillinger pulled his weapon and was shot four times … and died.
It is believed the $200,000 he hid in Wisconsin … is still buried there today!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really.
That said, our client believes the unrealized potential in this territory is like a hidden treasure … all its own!
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
TERRITORY: QUEBEC (HOME BASED OFFICE IN MONTREAL)
INDUSTRY: LOYALTY & INCENTIVES
Our client is a trailblazer in the B2B / B2C loyalty and incentives space.
The company is growing by leaps and bounds and is the epitome of a “fresh” and liberating work environment.
Direction, support and training is abundant … the apron strings, are not!
Reporting to the VP, Sales and based from your home office in the Greater Montreal Area, you will be responsible for business development across the province of Quebec. To be successful, you will need to formulate & deliver inspired solutions that delight your target client base.
- Secure business from new & existing corporate clients to drive commercial growth objectives
- Work with VP, Sales to establish goals and strategies for each vertical market
- Research and target key companies … to understand their needs
- Develop a pipeline of high-quality leads and move them through the sales cycle
- Keep up on of market trends and identify new revenue opportunities from untouched markets
- MUST HAVE: 4+ years of B2B sales experience (hunting)
- Candidate must be bilingual (French + English) … able to conduct business in both languages
- Must be inspired & hungry … and not need a fire lit beneath you to get down to business
- Must have strong entrepreneurial skills + the ability to work independently
BASE SALARY: $60,000 – $70,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $30,000 (uncapped potential)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS (Year 1): 90,000 – $100,000
OTHER: T2200 + benefits + car allowance + vacation
INTERESTED? There are 3 things Match and Fable needs from you;
- Please send your resume to Mark at email@example.com.
- Ensure subject line of your email reads; BURIED TREASURE – 31E21MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Mark how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.