In 1983, 61-year-old Australian potato farmer – Cliff Young made his way to the starting line of the famous Sydney to Melbourne (875-kilometer) Ultramarathon!
Minutes before setting out … Cliff stood there, dressed in overalls and rubber boots … while muscular, twenty-somethings reviewed their strategies and snickered about the stranger in their midst.
Once the starter’s pistol fired … Cliff removed his dentures and placed them in his pocket. (He hated how they rattled when he ran.)
At the time, the widely accepted method in ultramarathon racing was to run for 18 hours … then sleep for 6.
The thing is … no one told Cliff he was supposed to stop and sleep!
So, Cliff just kept running … and running … and running!
In fact, on a diet consisting of hot chocolate and water … Cliff ran for five and a half days – straight!
And to everyone’s surprise, he crossed the finish line in first place – 12 hours faster than anyone had before!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s current role?
That said, Cliff’s determination and passion are perfect examples of what our client is looking for in their next Bilingual Virtual Territory Manager. (By the way … our client isn’t expecting you not to sleep)
Our client is among North America’s leading independent providers of integrated sales solutions to various markets.
As a result of business growth, they are looking for a Bilingual Virtual Territory Manager to join their sales team in Burlington, Ontario – responsible (virtually) for the company’s Northern Quebec & New Brunswick sales territory.
While healthcare / dental industry experience is preferred – it is not necessary! Our client is happy to train the right individual who brings the passion + willingness to learn + sense of urgency + results driven attitude.
POSITION: BILINGUAL VIRTUAL TERRITORY MANAGER (INSIDE SALES)
INDUSTRY: DENTAL (HEALTHCARE)
OFFICE: BURLINGTON, ONTARIO
- As a bilingual, Inside Territory Manager, you will increase sales and product knowledge among dental professionals in Northern Quebec and New Brunswick – from an Inside Sales / virtual perspective
- Establish a regular call cycle with dental offices across the sales territory
- Become a subject matter expert + trusted advisor for client base
- Deliver on KPI’s and metrics by implementing sales strategies and account coverage plans
- 2+ years’ sales experience in an account management or inside sales capacity
- Perfectly fluent in both English and French (reading, writing and business communication)
- Strong inside sales knowledge and account management experience – call planning, executing sales processes / strategies, business development, forecasting + adding genuine value to clientele
- Excellent listening skills + the ability to communicate effectively with clientele
- Capable of demonstrating honesty and persuasiveness in negotiating mutually beneficial business relationships
- Strong technical background in Microsoft Office, Virtual Conferencing, Virtual Selling, and Presenting
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for sales and growing revenue
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills + experience with CRM
- Valid driver’s license (and able to travel, occasionally)
BASE SALARY RANGE: $65,000 – $70,000
OTHER: medical benefits + vacation
1: Email your resume to Mark Krpan at; firstname.lastname@example.org
2: Ensure the subject line of your email reads; POTATO FARMER (24E21MTCHFBL)
3: Based on the job description … tell Mark specifically, what makes you a legitimate contender.