In May 1775 … George Washington was the leader of the Continental Army.
John Hancock (of Massachusetts) was appointed Congress President.
Hancock’s claim to fame is tied to being the first representative to sign the US Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776 – pronouncing the United States’ emancipation from British rule.
Of the 56 signatures on this historic document, Hancock’s is by far the most well-known … as he prominently signed it dead center – larger and more gracefully than his counterparts!
To this day, asking for someone’s “John Hancock” is a common phrase used when requesting their signature.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really!
That said, Match and Fable happens to have a role in Hancock’s former stomping grounds – New England!
Sabrina Galli is searching for a Major Accounts, Business Development Manager!
Match and Fable’s client has been a trusted name in the US Northeast for over 30 years – as a top-tier player in the landscape design, architecture and development industries.
They’re the ‘brains and brawn’ behind some of the areas’ most breathtaking commercial and residential designs. And, with their end-to-end service … they take pride in their client focus … unmatched in the exterior esthetics space.
POSITION: MAJOR ACCOUNTS, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: DIVISION MANAGER
TERRITORY: NEW ENGLAND AREA
- Responsible for planning, developing and executing a sales strategy to produce new landscape & snow removal maintenance contracts throughout the New England area
- Secure Regional location landscape maintenance and snow removal contracts of National/Enterprise-level Accounts (ie. Banks, large multi-national retailers, etc.)
- Network and expand the brand awareness throughout the region
- Identify and engage with new potential prospects through cold calling, in-person visits and networking
- Liase with the Branch team on needs assessment(s) and estimating proposals and bids/RFP’s
- Track and report the sales process through the CRM system
- Build and maintain professional relationships with key decision makers in the identified target businesses
- Travel throughout the New England region to meet with prospective clients
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years’ professional sales experience in Landscaping or adjacent industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Marketing
- A positive, competitive and self-motivated sales professional with the ability to drive results
- The ability to multi-task sales targets in a large territory
- A proven track record of solution sales achievement and attainment or exceeding sales goals
- Knowledge of the commercial landscape and service industry
- Valid driver’s license
NICE TO HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in the Property Management field
- Degree in landscape contracting, horticulture, or business management
- Bilingual/Trilingual (Spanish/Portuguese/English)
- Working experience with various social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
BASE SALARY: $95,000 – $120,000 (USD)
ANNUAL BONUS: $3,000 – $15,000+ (USD) (uncapped)
MONTHLY COMMISSION: (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $97,000 – $135,000+ monthly commission
OTHER: company vehicle + cell phone + laptop + 401K + 3 weeks’ PTO + medical benefits
If you’re interested (and qualified) for this role …
1. Email your resume to Sabrina at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Ensure the subject line reads; JOHN HANCOCK – MTCHFBL15E21
3. Based on the job description … please tell Sabrina what makes you a legitimate contender.