On August 30, 1991 … American Track and Field athlete, Mike Powell broke the world record for the longest “long jump” in history – managing to jump 29.36 feet!
An impressive accomplishment for a human, that may never be broken.
However, did you know the common flea can catapult itself up to 100x its body length?
To put that in perspective … if a human could replicate this physical feat, they would be able to jump the equivalent of just less than a football field.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, if you fit the following profile … you may want to “jump” all over Match and Fable’s new role – a Billing Coordinator with a law firm in Toronto.
POSITION: BILLING COORDINATOR
INDUSTRY: LEGAL SERVICES
Our client a prominent Canadian business law firm providing strategic legal and business advice in all areas of business law. They are located in the heart of Toronto’s financial district, and they’re looking for a Billing Coordinator … to join their team.
- Work closely with partners and legal assistants to prepare client accounts, by preparing reports, creating prebills on-demand and assisting with special billing requests
- Review all client accounts for accuracy and adherence to client and lawyer guidelines – including outside counsel guidelines
- Respond to and resolve queries about the billing process, invoices, billing templates and billing issues
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing results necessary to meet the department’s overall objectives and improve processes and procedures
- Participate in training and/or improvement initiatives
- 2+ years related experience in professional services or law firm environment
- Successful completion of post-secondary education in Accounting or Finance
- Handle time pressure situations and stress of multiple demands
- Knowledge of Aderant or 3E is considered a HUGE asset!
BASE SALARY RANGE: $55,000 – $65,000
OTHER: benefits + vacation + professional programs
INTERESTED? If so … there are 3 things we need from you;
- Send your resume to Mark Krpan at email@example.com.
- Ensure subject line of email reads; JUMP – 11E21MTCHFBL
- In a short email … tell Mark why you should be considered for this position.