The name Peter Tazelaar likely means nothing to you … but his story … is unbelievable!
If you are a James Bond fan, you’re familiar with the opening scene in Goldfinger … where Bond emerges from the water in a wetsuit and after a quick fight and setting off an explosion … he peels off his wet suit, revealing a dry tuxedo – and lights a cigarette!
In November 1941, Peter Tazelaar (a Dutch agent working for the Secret Service) plunged into the waters off the Dutch coast. His mission; to infiltrate a Nazi-occupied casino and free two captured agents!
Tazelaar swam to the docks … discarded his scuba suit and, (just like the movie) … stood there, dry as a bone … in a tuxedo!
He removed a flask from his jacket and doused himself in cognac. Pretending to be drunk, he stumbled past the Nazi guards, entered the casino, tracked down the agents … and completed his mission!
What’s this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
However, while we have your attention, we’d love to tell you about Zafreen’s latest Manager, Inside Sales mandate.
Our client is the leader in their space, across North America. They are looking for a Manager, Inside Sales to join their Canadian team.
Reporting directly to the President, you will be responsible for the management and performance of the Inside Sales Group. We are looking for someone with a career, deeply rooted in Inside Sales.
A true professional who has risen through the ranks.
You must have 5 to 7 years of Inside Sales experience … (with at least 2 years in a management role).
POSITION: MANAGER, INSIDE SALES
REPORTS TO: PRESIDENT
OFFICE: MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO
- Build, manage and lead a team of Inside Sales Professionals – providing coaching, continuous guidance, and mentorship
- Enhance client relationships and promote loyalty by understanding client needs, delivering value, providing support, exploring new opportunities and implementing effective processes
- Improve organizational efficiency & performance by identifying opportunities to do things better
- Develop the Inside Sales Team and become a Subject Matter Expert on company offerings
- Maintain intimate understanding of sales pipeline to drive profitability and address shortfalls
- Meet sales quotas including, new leads and share of wallet (SOW) growth opportunities
- Handle escalated customer calls to resolve customer issues and concerns
- 5 to 7 years of Inside Sales experience … with at least 2 years in a management capacity
- Business degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
- A strategic thinker with a track record of delivering plans that align with organizational goals
- A natural leader with a track record of successfully leading inside sales teams, building relationships and inspiring teams
- Ambitious, passionate about coaching and an excellent communicator
- A proven understanding of KPIs, forecasting and service level management
BASE RANGE: $90,000 – $100,000
MBO: $13,500 – $20,000
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $103,500 – $120,000
OTHER: rrsp + medical benefits + vacation + pension
1 – Email your resume to Zafreen Kassam at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 – Ensure the subject line of your email reads; THE REAL 007 – 28D21MTCHFBL
3 – Please tell Zafreen specifically, what makes you a legitimate contender.