At some point or another, we’ve all “knocked on wood” in the hopes it would bring good luck or prevent anything bad from happening.
The practice is believed to have likely originated from the folklore of ancient Indo-Europeans.
Long before modern religions came along, many of these cultures believed supernatural beings, like spirits or gods … lived inside the trees.
The touching of the tree would invoke the protection or blessing of the spirit within.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said … Zafreen Kassam is looking for a Branch Manager in the Commercial Trucking industry in Belleville and she’s “knocking on wood” that the right person will see this posting and give her a call!
Match and Fable’s client is one of North America’s largest truck dealer groups, offering a large selection of new and used commercial trucks with full in-house repair service centers across North America!
Their philosophy is to empower and invest in the future of their employees. With that in mind, our client is looking for a Branch Manager to join their growing team in Belleville Ontario.
POSITION: BRANCH MANAGER
REPORTS TO: AREA VICE PRESIDENT
OFFICE: BELLEVILLE, ONTARIO
- Manage a team of Administration, Parts and Service Managers
- Work closely with Branch personnel to achieve targets and goals
- Manage and implement KPI’s, New Business Initiatives, Budgets / Finances, Customer Service
- Improve and implement efficient business processes
- Work closely with AVP to provide vision and leadership to establish and maintain a competitive branch
- Experience working in a heavy-duty truck dealership
- 5+ years’ management experience
- Strong leadership skills, self-starter with high degree of integrity, sense of urgency, passion for high performance and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Valid G Driver’s license (with a clean abstract)
BASE SALARY: $45,000 – $50,000
VARIABLE COMPENSATION: $40,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $85,000 – $90,000
OTHER: rrsp + benefits + vacation
1 – Email your resume to Zafreen Kassam at; firstname.lastname@example.org
2 – Ensure the subject line reads; KNOCK ON WOOD – 22D21MTCHFBL
3 – Based on your qualifications, please tell Zafreen what makes you a legitimate contender.