While the exact oorigin of the phrase “six ways to Sunday” is unknown … it is believed to have evolved in the late 1800’s, in America … and means – “in every way possible”.
In the literal sense, there are always six days before, and six days after – Sunday. Regardless of where you chose to start … inevitably, you will get to Sunday.
The phrase suggests there are numerous ways to approach a problem … and creative solutions can be found via several methods of approach.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, our client is looking for a VP, Operations in the Static Guarding industry who will use their years of experience to approach opportunities and challenges within the business – six ways to Sunday!
Our client is a prominent security company. They help their clients mitigate risk … allowing them to focus on their core service offering. They’re looking for a VP, Operations to direct the company’s Static Guarding Division – across Canada.
This individual will lead 7 direct reports, cascading to a Field-Ops contingent of nearly 2,000 employees!
The individual we’re looking for must hail from the Static Guarding industry.
We’re looking for someone with personality and a “roll-up your sleeves” work ethic.
POSITION: VICE-PRESIDENT, OPERATIONS
INDUSTRY: SECURITY (STATIC GUARDING)
- Directly responsibility for the Canadian Operations Group – coast to coast
- P&L accountability for the static guarding security division
- Increase efficiency of operation via best practices and technology
- Plan, develop and execute strategies to assist in achieving sales goals
- Promote a high-level client focus and develop genuine relationships with existing and new clientele
- Ensure operational excellence and flawless execution in service delivery
- Build relationships with front line staff and demonstrate a ‘hands-on’ approach
- Support affiliate companies and assist on joint projects
- 7+ years in a Senior Operations Leadership position … within the static guarding industry
- Ability to inspire a team … and build consensus to promote a common goal
- Persuasive … and able to adapt communication style to both audience and situation
- Strong critical thinking and business acumen
- Integrity and a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent time management & collaborative skills
- Comprehensive understanding of financials and scheduling
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel
BASE SALARY: $137,500 – $150,000
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $178,750 – $195,000
OTHER: benefits + car allowance
1: Email your resume to Mark Krpan at; email@example.com.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; 6 WAYS TO SUNDAY – (#9D21MTCHFBL)
3: Based on the job description … explain how you are a fit for this role.