Does the name Donna Paulsen ring a bell?
If not … she was the fictional character on the hit TV series – Suits.
Donna played the part of Harvey Specter’s highly capable … ultra-organized … and exceptionally effective assistant.
Donna never sacrificed quality … in order to scratch a ‘to-do’ off her list.
She was process-oriented with an urgency that had her constantly considering what more she could do to ‘advance the cause’ at the firm!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, while Donna isn’t a real person … her character personifies what our client is looking for in this position!
Match and Fable’s client has asked us to find a motivated and no-nonsense Administrative Coordinator.
The position will collaborate with key personnel across all departments to help keep things moving … as they continue to grow their phenomenal success in Canada!
POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
REPORTS TO: VICE-PRESIDENT, CANADA
OFFICE: RICHMOND HILL
Our client summed up this role by explaining they needed an individual who was “like a swiss army knife”.
The right person will “help … where help is needed” … providing administrative support to all departments. Now, we realize ‘administrative support’ is a broad term, but that’s absolutely by design.
The essence of the role is to support the company in every facet of the business.
Character, work ethic and a “no job is too big or small” attitude trumps experience when it comes to this position.
Here’s a ‘taste’ of what you’ll be doing;
- General office duties including managing inbound calls + CRM management + data entry
- Simple accounting (preparing invoicing + accounts receivable / payable + month end)
- Work closely with Operations & Fleet Teams to help provide outstanding service to end clients
- Work closely with sales to support them in their efforts to achieve sales quotas
- Provide excellent customer service, verify credit references, update licensing agreements, update CRM
- Assist with organizing corporate events – trade shows, golf tournaments and industry functions
- Handle some random, (and sometimes a bit wacky) … ‘out-of-the-blue’ requests
- 3+ years’ administrative (office-type) experience
- Excellent analytical skills and comfortable with web-based business applications (SalesForce, MS Office, etc.)
- Strong client relations skills
- Willing and able to work from the office (where Covid protocols are strictly respected)
- Able to balance multiple projects simultaneously … and get them done – (but done right)!
- A ‘genuine’ personality, others want to be around (since you’ll be spending a lot of time together)
- Valid Ontario G License
- Bilingual (English and French) is definitely an asset (but not actually “required”)
BASE SALARY: $50,000 – $60,000
BONUS POTENTIAL: $4,000 (based on KPIs)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $54,000 – $64,000
OTHER: medical benefits + rrsp + 3 weeks’ vacation + reporting to a wonderful and talented individual
SO … NOW WHAT?
If you ‘check the boxes’ for this role (and you’re interested) … this is what happens next;
1 – Email your resume to Zafreen Kassam at; email@example.com
2 – Ensure the subject line of your email reads; THE DONNA – 25B21-MTCHFBL
3 – Based on what we’ve outlined above … please tell Zafreen specifically, how you are a fit!