Growing up the son of Croatian immigrants, our family would never have been mistaken for being early adopters, when it came to technology! As far as my father was concerned … I was a better (and cheaper) alternative to any technology solution – and that included purchasing a remote control.
While the early 80’s didn’t offer a wide variety of TV channels to begin with … my father eventually grew tired of whatever he may have been watching.
When that happened, he’d call my name … and I’d drop whatever I was doing to walk over to the TV and turn the knob, until he nodded with approval.
In a weird way … one might say, I was my dad’s personal Channel Manager!
What does this have to do with my current role?
That said … Match and Fable’s client is looking for a Commercial Channel Manager to manage commercial relationships primarily based in the Toronto, Hamilton and Ottawa regions.
Experience selling into the Healthcare industry -or- selling into Distribution models is a must!
POSITION: COMMERCIAL CHANNEL MANAGER (HEALTHCARE MARKET)
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, SALES
TERRITORY: GTHA (TORONTO + HAMILTON) & OTTAWA
OFFICE: HOME BASED
Our client is a multi-national organization with one of the most recognized brands on the planet!
This role will is based from home in the GTHA area … reporting to the Director, Sales.
You will receive extensive training to become a Subject Matter Expert on the company’s offerings.
You’ll use this expertise to drive sales performance with the company’s Commercial Distribution partners.
- Execute a variety of plans including: Sales Coverage Plans, Marketing Plans, New Product Plans, Account Management Plans & Distributor Plans
- Joint calls with key, Commercial Channel Partners to drive sales and achieve profitability goals
- Leverage distributor relationships in a focused effort to gain access to end user accounts
- Leverage sales resources to drive market intimacy and penetrate the account base
- Sales and marketing via distributor accounts (with a key focus in the Healthcare industry)
- Align appropriate resources to service key clientele
- MUST HAVE: 5+ years’ sales experience managing and selling to large, national distributors or national end-users in Healthcare and/or Industrial markets
- BIG PLUS: A bilingual candidate is extremely desirable, as the role manages a handful of Quebec-based accounts
- BIG PLUS: Experience selling via channels
- NICE TO HAVE: experience selling into GPO’s (Group Purchasing Organizations)
- TRAVEL: Approximately 20% – 25% (non-Covid times)
BASE: $90,000 – $100,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $18,000 – $20,000 (uncapped + bonuses)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $108,000 – $120,000 (+++)
OTHER: car allowance + home office + benefits + rrsps
INTERESTED? Then there are 4 things we’ll need from you;
- Please send your resume to Mark Krpan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; CHANGE THE CHANNEL– 21B21.MTCHFBL
- In a short email … tell Mark how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above
- Please include a link to your social media presence