In 1883, Henry Ziegland of Honey Grove, Texas broke off his engagement to Miss Maysie Tichnor.
Heartbroken and devastated … Maysie committed suicide.
When Maysie’s brother heard the tragic news, he paid a visit to Henry’s farm.
Upon his arrival … he pulled out a pistol, shot Henry … and then himself!
However, Henry did not die, as the bullet had only grazed his face … and lodged itself into a nearby tree.
20 years later, Henry decided to chop down that same tree.
As he chopped away, he found the axe he was using could not do the job!
So, he bored a few holes into the tree and placed a small amount of dynamite in each hole.
Better to be safe than sorry, he moved about 50 feet away … and set off the explosion.
The bullet … (which had lodged into that same tree, some 20 years earlier), was instantly blown out of the tree … striking Henry in his left temple – and killing him, on the spot!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, this story (or possible hoax) speaks to the most incredible of coincidences.
And, speaking of coincidences … if you happen to be a fit for our client’s Key Account Executive role in Toronto … it’s a fantastic coincidence you happened across our posting!
Based from a home office (with company vehicle + gas card), the Key Account Executive will work consultatively with a defined portfolio of accounts consisting of ~ 120 Key Accounts in the OEM Auto Dealership space.
The right candidate is experienced at both account management and business development.
POSITION: KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTING: DIRECTOR, SALES
TERRITORY: GTA TO KINGSTON
- Build genuine relationships and loyalty with every client in your portfolio via regular sales calls
- Manage and grow business with ~120 accounts via regular sales calls (~20 per week)
- 80% of the role involves dealing with existing client portfolio of accounts to increase share of wallet spend
- 20% of the role involves strategically targeting select key accounts to secure their business
- Know your client portfolio intimately … + develop multiple relationships (deep, high and wide)
- Implement a business plan (and action that plan) using CRM + other company tools
- MUST HAVE: 4+ years sales experience, in a similar role
- Post-secondary education
- Successful experience in both high-level account management and business development
- The ability to analyze client needs and present convincing, value-based solutions
- Clear understanding of the sales process
- An internally driven, consultative & collaborative professional who is a strong presenter and a great listener
- Strong capacity to identify client needs and apply products or services, as appropriate
BASE SALARY: $65,000 – $80,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: (15% of base) $10,000 – $12,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $75,000 – $92,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: benefits + company vehicle + gas card + work from home
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1: Email your resume to Mark Krpan at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; TIME BOMB – 10B21MTCHFBL.
3: Based on the job description … tell Mark specifically … why you’re a fit for this role.