Historically, (in the naval sense), the term ‘hands’ referred to the sailors on a vessel.
In the event of a storm … the ship’s captain would determine its severity and how much assistance was required to navigate through the storm.
When he shouted “all hands, on deck” … it was a signal the situation was quite precarious and required all the help, every crewmember could muster … to do whatever was required.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really!
That said, our client is looking for a Production Manager with an “all hands, on deck” attitude … to help take their business to the next level.
Our client is a successful Food Manufacturer who pride themselves on innovation and tailored solutions.
They are the engine that bring delicious flavours to life … for their clientele!
And, they’re looking for a Production Manager!
POSITION: PRODUCTION MANAGER
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, OPERATIONS
INDUSTRY: FOOD & BEVERAGE
LOCATION: ABBOTSFORD, BC
- Execute scheduled plan for production and optimize craft hours for production related labour and
- Work with support departments in maintenance and compliance to develop and maintain tools for the operation to sustain best-in-class production
- Emphasis on mentorship and professional development of Production Supervisors, Machine Operators and Production Labour
- Oversee production flow, including areas of concern for safety, food safety, throughput and performance
- Create procedures and best practices
- Develop and implement KPIs
- 5+ years’ Production Manager experience
- Experience in the food industry
- College, University or Technical Degree (preferably in manufacturing or food production)
SALARY: $80,000 – $90,000
OTHER: benefits + vacation
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1: Email your resume to Doreen Silva at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; ALL HANDS ON DECK – 4B21MTCHFBL.
3: Based on the job description … tell Doreen specifically … how you fit for this role.