You may have heard the term “soup to nuts”.
The term is used to convey the idea of … “from beginning to end, completely; everything”.
But … do you know where the term originated?
Well, as you already know … the folks at Match and Fable love droppin’ knowledge.
The term refers to old-fashioned dinners … which often began with soup and ended with nuts!
And there you have it!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much really.
That said, our client has asked Doreen Silva to help them find a Senior Finance Manager in Abbotsford, BC, who understands “all things Finance” – from “soup to nuts”!
Our client is a successful Food Manufacturer who pride themselves on innovation and tailored solutions.
They are the engine that bring delicious flavours to life … for their clientele! And, they’re looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their team.
POSITION: SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER
REPORTS TO: PRESIDENT
INDUSTRY: FOOD & BEVERAGE
LOCATION: ABBOTSFORD, BC
- Develop and execute the company’s financial strategy via a detailed mid-and long-term roadmap
- Align the financial strategy with company’s vision and direction … through SMART action plans / KPIs
- Develop and lead all financial / accounting policies and related procedures / SOPs,
- Develop the implementation plan for policies & procedures, and train all stakeholders
- Initiate and maintain finance reporting system to enhance operational results. This includes … forecast & budget, and financial & accounting reports
- Ensure all legal and regulatory requirements are all met … and documented
- Identify and address; financial risks, opportunities and cost saving methods
- Degree in Finance or Accounting + a professional accounting designation (CA, CMA, or CPA)
- 10+ years’ proven experience in a similar, senior financial managerial role
- Strong financial and accounting background, including a deep understanding of profit and loss, balance sheets and cash flow management … and general finance and budgeting
SALARY: $90,000 – $100,000
OTHER: benefits + vacation
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1: Email your resume to Doreen Silva at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; SOUP TO NUTS – 3B21MTCHFBL.
3: Based on the job description … tell Doreen specifically … how you fit for this role.