The most traditional of styles when it comes to piñatas … is the star with seven points?
Each cone represents one of the 7 Deadly Sins.
And, while the objective is to smash the hell out of the piñata to get the candy … the game is filled with all kinds of symbolism.
The blindfolded player with the stick represents faith, trying to destroy evil … (faith is blind, right)?
The piñata symbolizes hope (hanging over our heads … looking up to the heavens with anticipation).
Finally, the smashed piñata represents charity … (as it rains down with candy for everyone)!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s role?
Not much, really.
That said … our client is looking for a talented Strategic Account Executive (Industrial) to join their team … and “smash” their sales targets!
Match and Fable has partnered with a nationally renowned … and highly respected logo.
A billion-dollar+ Canadian company … with a focus on flexibility and responsiveness in their solutions.
Our client offers one of the most admired workplace cultures in the nation – (a 3.8-star Glassdoor review)!
They offer vast career opportunities for you to continue developing your skill set … and the environment is wonderfully collaborative.
POSITION: STRATEGIC ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (INDUSTRIAL VERTICAL)
LOCATION: TORONTO (GTA) -or- MONTREAL (GMA)
INDUSTRY: SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS
- Specialized focus, selling into the Industrial vertical segment to achieve sales quota
- Strategic business development (hunting) to secure new logos in your vertical market
- Generate revenue from a targeted list of clients – in the industrial sector
- Salesforce aware and accustomed to following a sales methodology
- Network, cold outreach and presentation of value-based solutions
- Develop innovative initiatives to drive new business growth
- Negotiate complex contracts and strategic multi-year agreements
- 5+ years of high-level + strategic, outside sales experience
- Experience selling to (or from) the industrial or commercial vertical market
- A driven hunter with a verifiable history of securing client targets via traditional & non-traditional methods
- A Solution Selling based background … selling into C-Level decision makers
- Experience selling multi-million-dollar / multi-year deals
- Strong financial acumen
- Demonstrated ability to self-generate new business opportunities
BASE SALARY: $85,000 – $95,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: 2.5% (from Dollar One)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $150,000 – $160,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: RRSP + benefits + car allowance ($800) + technology + WFH flex
1. Email your resume to Jordana Matsos at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Ensure the subject line reads; SMASH – 26A21MTCHFBL
3. Based on the job description … please tell Jordana what makes you a legitimate contender.