As a young man in Chicago, John Mulholland was fascinated with magic.
He would go on to become a well-respected professional magician, for more than 20 years.
Then, in 1953 (at the outset of the Cold War) … the CIA covertly engaged Mulholland to compose an instructional manual about deception and misdirection. One of these manuals was called “Recognition Signals”.
Among other things, this manual provided detailed instructions, allowing CIA agents to communicate secret messages to one another – using their shoelaces!
Different lacing patterns conveyed unique, secret messages such as … “follow me” … “I’ve brought someone” or “you are in danger”!
The ability to communicate without using dubious movements … proved to be very useful.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
In fact, it’s no secret whatsoever, that Match and Fable’s latest role in the GTA is with a magnificent organization, sure to be a wonderful career move for the right individual.
Match and Fable is working with a nationally renowned and highly respected logo.
If you’ve dreamed of working for a billion-dollar+ Canadian company … with a focus on flexibility and responsiveness in their solutions – look no further.
Our client offers one of the most admired workplace cultures in the nation – (enjoying a 3.8-star Glassdoor review)!
They genuinely offer vast career opportunities for you to continue developing your skill set … and the environment is wonderfully collaborative.
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (HI-TECH VERTICAL)
LOCATION: TORONTO (GTA)
INDUSTRY: SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS
- Specialized focus, selling into the Electronics / Hi-Tech vertical segment to achieve sales quota
The role includes growth and retention targets via SoW (Share of Wallet) + net logo acquisition
- Forecast, track client account performance metrics, vertical and market specific research and understand industry trends to enable growth + cross functional internal collaboration to support client requirements
- Negotiate complex contracts and strategic multi-year renewals for all clientele
- Lead and orchestrate Quotes + Bids + RFIs + RFPs
- Required: 5 – 7 years of outside sales experience in technology or electronics
- A “Solution Selling” based background … selling into C-Suite decision-makers
- Current experience … selling multi-million-dollar deals
- Strong financial acumen
BASE SALARY: $80,000 – $90,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $65,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $145,000 – $155,000
OTHER: RRSP + benefits + car allowance ($800) + technology + WFH flex
1. Email your resume to Jordana Matsos at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Ensure the subject line reads; SHOELACES – 22A21MTCHFBL
3. Based on the job description … please tell Jordana what makes you a legitimate contender.