Jeanne d’Arc was born to a peasant family … and at age of 12, she began having visions.
In a ‘special vision’ … the voice of God ordered her to renew the French nation!
So, Miss D’Arc paid a little visit to the uncrowned Dauphin of France … and suggested he reclaim his French throne – overthrowing the English!
In 1431, 17-year-old Joan hopped on her favourite stallion … and led the French troops at the siege of Orleans … earning notoriety when the siege was lifted after 9 days – leading to the ascension of Charles VII to the throne!
If the story ended there … it would be one of the best underdog stories ever.
Alas, after being captured in battle, Joan was tried for heresy … and burned at the stake!
(kinda puts a damper on things – doesn’t it)?
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s role?
That said, it’s our attempt at drawing a parallel between two things.
1: Just as Joan of Arc spoke French … this is also a requirement for this role. (Both English + French, actually).
2: We’re looking for a deadly SDR, to help lead our client’s business development charge in Eastern Canada!
POSITION: SDR (SALES DEVELOPMENT REP)
TERRITORY: EASTERN CANADA
INDUSTRY: SOFTWARE (SaaS)
LOCATION: HOME BASED – (ANYWHERE IN EASTERN CANADA)
Our client is one of the fastest growing software company in their space – bar none!
If you want to start a new career with a global SaaS based company connecting Enterprise Organizations to Suppliers – this is exactly where you’ll want to work!
They are listed as a 2020 Career Launching Company + Top 100 Fast Grower … and are looking to add some stellar sales talent to their rapidly growing team.
They are a privately held company, looking to nearly double in size over the next year.
To get there … they need a persistent, bi-lingual SDR to do their part.
PS: there have been a total of ZERO layoffs during this crazy Covid sitch!
BTW: They are so wonderfully transparent … they’ll even share the KPIs with you – during the interview process!
- Produce “sales-ready” leads and appointments to the Sales Team
- Achieve team quota of 8 qualified meetings per month
- Develop prospecting and lead-nurturing strategies
- Increase brand awareness via outbound communication strategies
- Prospect both cold and warm leads
- REQUIRED: Bilingual (both French and English)
- 1 – 2 years in a Sales Development, Inside Sales or BDR Role
- Salesforce.com or other CRM proficiency
- Strong understanding of Sales methodologies (SPIN or Challenger, preferred)
- Ability to establish strong relationships – quickly
BASE SALARY: $45,000 – $65,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: 50/50 plan (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $90,000 – $105,000
OTHER: home office + benefits + rrsp + career progression plans + vacation + deadly training
INTERESTED? Then there are 3 things we need from you;
- Please send your resume to Jordana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads BURNED AT THE STAKE– 22A21MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Jordana how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.