As a kid, I remember my mother calling out to my father to come open a stubborn jar of pickles for her.
I would drop anything I was doing and scramble to the kitchen like a maniac, to “give it a go” before my father got there!
For me, opening that jar carried a badge of honour … just as failure in doing so, brought an abject sense of failure.
I’d try everything … from wet rags to running the bottle under water … to strategically tapping the lid with butter knives.
And, after I exhausted every method at my disposal … my father would waltz in to the room and … with his big, Croatian work hands – he’d pop the lid off without even a second thought!
Naturally … he’d turn to me and thank me for loosening it for him!
Deep down … I knew he didn’t really mean it … but it did help me save a little face!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role
Not much really.
That said, much like a lid on a jar of pickles … our client is looking for a Sales Executive to turn things around in one of their premiere territories – Toronto!
The Sales Executive will develop and grow their territory.
Must be experienced at cultivating client relationships and presenting value-based solutions.
First and foremost, you will be focused towards nurturing and growing existing accounts.
That said …. you will also target specific, strategic accounts within your territory.
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE
TERRITORY: TORONTO PROPER
- Build relationships with existing clients across your territory via regular, weekly sales calls
- Target specific accounts to get a foot in the door
- 2/3 farming + 1/3 hunting
- Absolutely own your territory … and develop multiple relationships with your clientele
- 3 to 5 years of outside, B2B Field Sales experience (both account management & new business sales)
- Strong understanding of the sales process
- Able to identify client needs and suggest products or services that solve their problems
BASE SALARY: $67,500 – $75,000
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $77,500 – $85,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: company vehicle program + benefits + rrsp + work from home
1: Email your resume to Mark Krpan at; email@example.com.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; PICKLE JAR – 2A21MTCHFBL.
3: Based on the job description … tell Mark specifically … why you’re a fit for this role.