On August 11, 1953 … Terry Gene Bollea was born in Augusta, Georgia.
Years later, he met brothers, Jack & Jerry Brisco at a local gym.
The brothers introduced Bollea to small-circuit wrestling in Southeast USA.
Eventually, Terry caught the eye of Vince McMahon Sr., (owner of the World Wrestling Federation).
McMahon offered Bollea the opportunity to join the WWF.
At 6’ 8” and weighing 303 pounds … Bollea assumed the stage name of “Hulk Hogan”.
Hogan won his debut match against Andre the Giant and became an instant fan favourite of wrestling fans – across the globe.
In 1984, he defeated the Iron Sheilk to win the championship belt … and sky-rocketed to super-stardom!
“Hulkamania” dominated the pop culture scene for much of the decade!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well … nothing, really.
That said, our client is looking for a talented, Operations Manager to make a little “Hulkamania” of their own … managing a team of water heater installers in the Tri-City Region!
POSITION: OPERATIONS MANAGER (WATER HEATER INSTALLERS)
REPORTS TO: REGIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
OFFICE: CAMBRIDGE, ONTARIO
Lead a high-performance team of installation experts.
The primary objective is to mentor your team to overachieve in their objectives.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager … and based from their Cambridge office, you’ll handle the day-to-day leadership of 8-10 service technicians.
- Lead and mentor a team of 8 – 10 service technicians in the Tri-City region
- Ensure service quality standards and corporate targets are achieved … and maximize team’s efficiency – via direct coaching & interaction
- Secure new business by building on previous year’s results
- Develop strong relationships across all areas of the business
- Maximize portfolio growth through development of sales or customer service opportunities
- Business Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 3 years’ successful operational leadership experience; managing teams
- Demonstrated ability to lead technical professionals, to achieve their full potential
- G2 license – a significant asset
- Ability to align individual objectives with corporate goals
- Introduce new initiatives for business development and maintain further growth
- Ability to mentor and coach … with high sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
BASE SALARY: $80,000 – $90,000
VARIABLE COMPENSATION: $16,000 – $18,000
OTE: $96,000 – $108,000
OTHER: mileage + rrsp + benefits + vacation
There are 3 things we’ll need from you;
- Please send your resume to Zafreen at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads HULKAMANIA – 27L20
- In a short email … please tell Zafreen how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.