Joe Pistone was born in 1939 in Erie, Pennsylvania but …. grew up in Paterson, New Jersey.
He joined the FBI in 1969 and since he knew how to drive an 18-wheeler … he was quickly assigned to the truck hijacking squad.
Joe’s ability to penetrate this crime ring led to the arrest of over 30 criminals.
More importantly … it demonstrated Joe’s budding usefulness for his next mission.
In September 1976, Pistone walked out the doors of his local FBI office and ‘vanished’ for the next six years!
Long story short, under the alias of Donnie Brasco … he infiltrated the New York Mafia’s Bonanno Family.
His involvement led directly to 200 indictments and more than 100 convictions!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role in Quebec?
That said, while you won’t be expected to infiltrate an infamous mafia crime family … you will be operating “on the inside” … in a Business Development Rep capacity.
Match and Fable is working on behalf of a nationally recognized brand … as they continue to expand their reach across the nation.
Working within the healthcare vertical, they offer expert content on several health topics and share innovative health solutions to assist with health needs.
An interactive marketplace with unique offerings to consumers and healthcare practitioners – they need an Inside Sales BDR to help them grow!
POSITION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REP (INSIDE SALES)
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER
- Selling platform advertising and additional services to healthcare providers
- Achieving sales targets through inbound/outbound sales
- Consultative selling through inside sales while utilizing a CRM to track your progress
- Understanding customer needs and requirements in order to achieve revenue growth
- Reside in Quebec … and be bilingual (French-first)
- 2-3 years of consultative sales experience
- A passion for health and wellness (and sales!)
BASE SALARY: $60,000 – $65,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $20,000
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $80,000 – $85,000
1. Email your resume to Jordana Matsos at; email@example.com.
2. Ensure the subject line reads; DONNIE BRASCO – 12L20MTCHFBL
3. Based on the job description … please tell Jordana what makes you a legitimate contender.