Abraham Shakespeare was born in April 1966. The product of a troubled childhood, he dropped out of school after 7th grade … and spent nearly 3 decades taking odd jobs, as a labourer.
On November 15, 2006, on their way to Miami … Abraham and a man named, Michael Ford stopped at a gas station. Ford bought some cigarettes and a soda pop … and Abraham purchased two lottery tickets with the last few dollars he had in his pocket.
The next morning, Abraham was holding the winning ticket to the Florida State Lottery – worth $30,000,000!
He bought a big house and a Rolex watch (albeit from a pawn shop) … and eased into the $17,000,000 he’d chosen to receive as a lump payment.
In October 2008, Shakespeare answered a call from a woman named Dee-Dee Moore who explained she wanted to write a book about his life.
They would go on to start a business together … and in short order, Dee-Dee stole a million dollars.
Tragically, 14 months later, police unearthed Abraham’s body from under a concrete slab at Dee-Dee’s house.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s current role?
But, in fine, Match and Fable fashion … while we’ve got your attention, check out our Operations Manager role in Regina, Saskatchewan.
POSITION: OPERATIONS MANAGER
REPORTS TO: GENERAL MANAGER
OFFICE: REGINA, SASKATCHEWAN
Lead a team consisting of 25 installation techs + skilled trades + administration staff.
The primary goal is to mentor your team to overachieve in their objectives.
Reporting to the General Manager … and based from their office in Regina, SK, you’ll handle the day-to-day leadership + coaching and development of your staff.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of 25 employees (installation techs + skilled trades + administration)
- Focus on Health and Safety, Rules and Regulations … and being a mentor and trainer
- Payroll + Distribution + Plant Management + Customer Service + Sales + Collections all roll up under this position
- Over the next 18 months to 2 years … you will be groomed to succeed the retiring General Manager!
- 5 years’ progressive experience managing a Field Operations Team within HVAC industry (or other trade)
- Ideally, you have a plumbing background (or, at the very least … a basic understanding of plumbing).
- Experience as an Operations, Area, Service, Plant or Branch Manager
- You have a calm demeanor and are a determined self-starter with a high degree of integrity, sense of urgency, passion for high performance and attention to detail.
BASE SALARY: $80,000
OTHER: rrsp + benefits + vacation + relocation costs, if necessary
There are 3 things we’ll need from you;
- Please send your resume to Jordana at; email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads TOUGH LUCK – 3L20-MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Jordana how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.