On a lazy Saturday, at the age of 12 … I came across the movie, “Fists of Fury” – starring Bruce Lee. In a matter of 2 hours … my entire life’s purpose changed.
Watching Bruce annihilate 20 guys with a pair of “nunchuks” … I just knew I couldn’t go on living without owning a pair, myself!
I asked my parents to buy me a set … but that was a quick “dead end”.
The next weekend, my parents went out for the evening … so I seized my opportunity!
I sawed the handle off a broom and used 2 small nails to attach a chain from an old purse my mom had given my sister.
They weren’t perfect … but they’d “do the trick”.
I decided it was wise to head inside and practice my moves in the living room … so I could keep an eye out for my parents!
I started slow, but pretty soon, I got to thinking I was a real prodigy!
As I attempted a new move … I whipped one over my shoulder … and heard a “ping”.
A millisecond later … I heard the sound of glass shattering.
And there it was … a single ‘nunchuk’ laying in my mom’s fine china display.
You can imagine what happened when Mama Krpan came home that night.
Needless to say … my aspirations of being an assassin were over!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much really!
That said, in a word … Match and Fable’s latest role is absolutely “deadly”!
POSITION: HEAD OF SALES, NORTH AMERICA
REPORTS TO: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Our client is a high tech, SaaS based company, actually disrupting a traditional model in need of a revamp! Their incredibly intuitive technology, has received rave reviews from their North American client base.
After 5 years in the business, they are thriving and looking to enter their next series of funding.
With sky-high retention rates + a team of tremendous professionals, clients are scaling new heights to do business with them.
They are a mission-based organization looking to capture lion’s share of their market across North America!
- Working remotely … you’ll lead a team of 8 (Supply & Demand Reps + Customer Success Executives), via a ‘hands-on’ approach
- Recruit and build a ‘world-class’ Sales and Customer Success Team tasked with driving revenue growth
- Train & coach the sales team on consultative & solution selling while championing a fun sales environment
- Define + optimize sales strategies and processes to drive revenue growth, increase velocity and visibility into the pipeline
- MUST HAVE: 5+ years’ experience managing both Inside + Outside sales teams … in a high velocity SaaS environment
- Strong hiring ability … with experience building out a sales team
- Experience taking a company from early traction to $20MM+ ARR
- Thrive in a “target and deadline driven” sales environment
- Seriously obsessed with Customer Experience
- An empathic and charismatic leader … with a genuine desire to listen and empower
BASE SALARY: $125,000 – $150,000
ON-TARGET MBO: 100% of base salary
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $250,000 – $300,000
OTHER: benefits + rrsp + stock options + WFH (work from home)
INTERESTED? Then there are 3 things we need from you;
- Please send your resume to Jordana Matsos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads NUNCHUKS – 30J20MTCHFBL
- In a short email … tell Jordana how your experience fits the requirements of this role.