For those brash enough to attempt a casino heist … the results are almost always jail time.
And, while many intricate schemes have been attempted over the years … extremely few have resulted in a prosperous haul.
That said, Bill Brennan, a clean-cut, 34-year-old from Pennsylvania … is the exception.
And, what’s even more amazing is the sheer simplicity of his plan … that left police flabbergasted!
On September 22, 1992, Brennan reported to work as a floor cashier at the Stardust Casino in Las Vegas – just as he had been doing for the previous 4 years.
Like usual, Bill worked the first half of his shift but … when lunch time rolled around, he grabbed his gym bag (filled with $500,000) … strolled past security … out the front door … and for all intents and purposes – vanished from the face of the earth!
The most successful robbery in Las Vegas history!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really.
That said, now that we have your attention … let us tell you about Match and Fable’s latest role in Western Canada!
Our client is a dominant player in the Fleet Management and Telematics industry.
They’ve been ‘at it’ for more than 40 years … and they are renowned for providing some of the best consulting and devices on the market! And … they happen to be expanding in North America!
Are you an outstanding sales professional with a keen eye for new business in the B2B Automotive Fleet space? Are you looking for uncapped earnings, selling services and leading technology? Then … look no further!
Our client is looking for an accomplished sales professional with 4+ years B2B Automotive Sales and Account Management experience, who’s looking to take their career to the next level.
POSITION: DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
TERRITORY: WESTERN CANADA (BC TO MANITOBA)
INDUSRTY: FLEET MANAGEMENT / TELEMATICS
- Responsible for identifying, building and developing new clients within the territory
- Prospect that territory, targeting potential clients to generate leasing & services revenue
- Establish strong client relationships throughout the lifecycle of the sale
- This role is 100% hunting and cultivation of new business
- Provide a consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and the organization
- Manage territory sales targets, while maintaining client satisfaction + a clear understanding of TCO
- 4+ years experience in B2B Automotive Sales (both Business Development + Account Management)
- An entrepreneurial outlook … with a genuine ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong business acumen and proven success selling to larger organizations
- NICE TO HAVE: Experience selling fleet management services
- NICE TO HAVE: Experience selling telematics
BASE SALARY: $80,000 – $95,000
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $140,000 – $155,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: benefits + vehicle + gas card
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1: Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; VANISHED – 29J20MTCHFBL.
3: Based on the job description … tell Sabrina specifically … why you’re a fit for this role.