In 1999, Australian truck driver, Bill Morgan, was involved in a serious car accident. Luckily, he survived! Unfortunately, he suffered an extreme, allergic reaction to the medication he was given … resulting in a massive heart attack!
Medical staff revived Bill … but having been clinically dead for 14 minutes (and still in a coma), doctors feared his brain damage would be too severe … and recommended he be removed from life support.
His family refused … and 12 days later, Bill sat up – feeling like a million bucks!
He quit driving trucks … and asked his girlfriend to marry him.
Shortly after … while at a local variety store, Bill purchased a lottery ticket – and won a car!
A TV station caught wind of his win (and given his incredible story) … decided to do a feature on him.
To re-enact the event, the TV crew asked Bill to buy another ticket … as they filmed.
As he scratched away, he looked up at the camera and said … “I just won $250,000 … I’m not joking”!
And, sure enough … he wasn’t!
Bill Morgan had just won the quarter million-dollar, grand prize!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much really.
That said … if you’ve got what we’re looking for on this mandate … this could be your lucky day!
Our client is a dominant player in the Fleet Management and Telematics industry.
They’ve been ‘at it’ for more than 40 years … and they are renowned for providing some of the best consulting and devices on the market! And … they happen to be expanding in North America!
Are you an outstanding sales professional with a keen eye for new business in the B2B Automotive Fleet space? Are you looking for uncapped earnings, selling services and leading technology? Then … look no further!
Our client is looking for an accomplished sales professional with 4+ years B2B Automotive Sales and Account Management experience, who’s looking to take their career to the next level.
POSITION: DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
TERRITORY: NEW YORK
INDUSTRY: FLEET MANAGEMENT / TELEMATICS
- Responsible for identifying, building and developing new clients within the territory
- Prospect that territory, targeting potential clients to generate leasing & services revenue
- Establish strong client relationships throughout the lifecycle of the sale
- This role is 100% hunting and cultivation of new business
- Provide a consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and the organization
- Manage territory sales targets, while maintaining client satisfaction + a clear understanding of TCO
- 4+ years experience in B2B Automotive Sales (Business Development + Account Management)
- An entrepreneurial outlook … with a genuine ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong business acumen and proven success selling to larger organizations
- NICE TO HAVE: Experience selling fleet management services
- NICE TO HAVE: Experience selling telematics
BASE SALARY: $100,000 – $110,000
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $170,000 – $180,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: benefits + vehicle + fuel card
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1: Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; WINNER, WINNER CHICKEN DINNER – 27J20MTCHFBL.
3: Based on the job description, tell Sabrina specifically … why you’re a fit for this role.