Born in Croatia in 1929 … Frane Selak has been labeled “the world’s luckiest, unluckiest man”.
We think the term “lucky” boils down to one’s perspective!
1962: A train Frane was riding in went off the tracks, crashing into a river. 17 people died – Frane broke his arm.
1963: Shortly before landing (on a flight from Zagreb to Rijeka), Frane and a flight attendant were sucked out of a malfunctioning plane door. 19 people died – Frane landed on a haystack!
1966: A bus Frane was riding in crashed into an icy river. 4 passengers died. – Frane managed to swim to shore.
1970: While driving his car … it caught fire. Frane escaped before the fuel tank blew up.
1973: A faulty fuel pump caused flames to shoot through the vents of his car – Frane’s hair got a little burnt.
1995: During a leisurely stroll in Zagreb, Frane was hit by a bus. He suffered minor injuries.
1996: To dodge a head-on collision, Frane swerved into a guardrail. The impact ejected Frane from the moving vehicle … but he managed to grab hold of a tree branch … while his car fell 300 feet into the gorge below!
In 2003, at the age of 73 … Mr. Selak won €800,000 in the lottery!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really.
That said … if you’ve had some bad luck working for some lousy companies … just like Frane Selak, your luck may just have turned!
Our client is a dominant player in the Fleet Management and Telematics industry.
They’ve been ‘at it’ for more than 40 years … and they are renowned for providing some of the best consulting and devices on the market! And … they happen to be expanding in North America!
Are you an outstanding sales professional with a keen eye for new business in the B2B Automotive Fleet space? Are you looking for uncapped earnings, selling services and leading technology? Then … look no further!
Our client is looking for an accomplished sales professional with 4+ years B2B Automotive Sales and Account Management experience, who’s looking to take their career to the next level.
POSITION: DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
TERRITORY: CANADA EAST
INDUSTRY: FLEET MANAGEMENT / TELEMATICS
- Responsible for identifying, building and developing new clients within the territory
- Prospect that territory, targeting potential clients to generate leasing & services revenue
- Establish strong client relationships throughout the lifecycle of the sale
- This role is 100% hunting and cultivation of new business
- Provide a consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and the organization
- Manage territory sales targets, while maintaining client satisfaction + a clear understanding of TCO
- 4+ years experience in B2B Automotive Sales (Business Development + Account Management)
- An entrepreneurial outlook … with a genuine ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong business acumen and proven success selling to larger organizations
- NICE TO HAVE: Experience selling fleet management services
- NICE TO HAVE: Experience selling telematics
- NICE TO HAVE: Bilingual (English + French)
BASE SALARY: $80,000 – $95,000
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $140,000 – $155,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: benefits + vehicle + fuel card
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1: Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; email@example.com.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; LUCKY DUCK – 27J20MTCHFBL.
3: Based on the job description, tell Sabrina specifically … why you’re a fit for this role.