In 1705, in Lurgan, Ireland… a woman named Margorie McCall took ill … and died.
Uncertain of what had led to her demise (and how contagious it was) … she was swiftly buried!
Word quickly spread that, due to swelling … her husband was unable to remove a ring from his wife’s hand.
The next evening, two unscrupulous grave-robbers (shovels in hand) … entered the gates of Shankill Cemetery. They soon located Margorie’s fresh grave … and got to work.
Digging away … they eventually opened the casket … and feverishly tried to pry the ring from Margorie’s finger. It soon became clear, the only way to get that ring … was to cut her finger off!
As they drew first-blood, Margorie awoke from her coma, sat up … letting out a blood-curdling scream!
The terrified duo fled … as a bewildered Margorie climbed out of the hole … and headed home.
When her husband, John heard a knock at the door … he turned to his children and said, “If your mother was still alive … I’d swear that was her knock.”
When he opened the door … he found his wife, dressed in her burial clothes … blood dripping from her finger.
John suffered a heart attack, and dropped dead on the spot.
He was buried in the exact plot Margorie had just vacated!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, if you’ve got what we’re looking for … you may really “dig” this opportunity!
Our client is looking for a strategic, senior sales professional to execute a national sales and marketing strategy. The role is comprised of 3 core responsibilities;
1. Strategic business development; prospecting and closing targeted clientele – across Canada.
2. Working closely with numerous municipalities – across Canada.
3. Managing 1 Inside Sales Rep (and growing) and ~12 Dealer Partner Reps.
POSITION: NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTING: VP, CANADA
- Execute Canadian division’s national sales and marketing strategy
- Develop strong relationships with clients, municipalities and dealer partners
- Work with VP, Canada to continue strategically developing sales and marketing strategy
- Manage 1 Inside Sales Rep and lead relationships and co-travel / co-sell with 12 Dealer Partner Reps
- Travel (across Canada) approximately 2 to 3x per month (for 2 or 3 days, at a time)
- A strategic thinker … self-motivated and organized – a genuine team player.
- 10 years’ sales experience … with a proven track record of hitting quota
- Proven ability to develop + execute a sales and marketing go-to-market strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with a diverse client base
- Strong use of web-based applications (salesforce.com + MS Office Suite)
- Bilingual is a MASSIVE plus … but NOT a must have
BASE SALARY: $100,000 – $120,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: 50% of base (paid quarterly) $50,000 – $60,000
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $150,000 – $180,000
OTHER: benefits +rrsp + car allowance + gas card
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1: Email your resume to Mark Krpan at; email@example.com.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; GRAVE ROBBERS – 29I20MTCHFBL.
3: Based on the job description, tell Mark … why you’re a fit for this role.