For years and years, Colonel Harland Sanders carried the secret formula to his Kentucky Fried Chicken® tucked away in the safest place possible – in his head.
And, he actually kept the recipe for the spice mixture, in his car!
Today… the recipe is securely locked away in a vault in Louisville, Kentucky.
Even to this day, only a handful of people know the full details of the Colonel’s multi-million-dollar formula … and it’s protected by some elaborate security precautions.
For instance, one vendor blends part of the formula while another blends the rest … ensuring neither has the ingredients to the whole recipe!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really!
That said, our client is looking for a candidate with a “unique recipe” of experience, for their latest role.
We’re looking for someone who is as comfortable crunching numbers … as they are with sales!
POSITION: FINANCIAL ANALYST / SALES EXECUTIVE (FA/SE)
THE ROLE (IN A NUTSHELL):
If the idea of slicing and dicing financing options for clients make you cringe … this definitely isn’t for you.
However, if you love the idea of crunching financing options to demonstrate sound solutions for your clients … and you have the ability to present these solutions in a clear and impactful way … keep reading!
The FA/SE will contribute to the sales team’s success in two, primary ways;
1) FINANCIAL ANALYSIS: capitalizing on your strength at analyzing numbers, you’ll work closely with the sales team to present the advantages of various financing programs to clients – with an analytical approach.
2) DIRECT SALES: proactively identify new business opportunities and initiate meetings with prospective clients.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Advise clients on various options available for financing their purchases
- Accompany sales team members on client calls and guide discussions with a ‘mathematical’ approach
- Strategically target existing and potential clients … to secure additional / new business opportunities
- Establish genuine and trusted relationships with various lenders
- Train fellow sales team members to improve their understanding of financing
- Analyze the profitability of transactions … + sales commission calculation
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- NICE TO HAVE: Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 2 years of experience in financing and sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite + solid analytical, communication and negotiation skills
- Motivated by performance-based compensation … and genuinely results-oriented
- The business sense to interpret financial statements … and select the appropriate lender
WHAT YOU’LL BE PAID:
BASE SALARY: $40,000*
MINIMUM GUARANTEED EARNINGS: $75,000 (and uncapped)
NOTE: HISTORICALLY … THIS POSITION EARNS FAR MORE THAN $75,000
OTHER: mileage + gas card + rrsps + benefits + corporate credit card (for entertainment + expenses)
WHAT’S NEXT? There are 3 things we’ll need from you;
- Send your resume to Mark Krpan at email@example.com.
- Ensure subject line of your email reads; SECRET RECIPE – 15I20MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Mark how your experience qualifies you for this mandate.