The expression “pay dirt” came into existence in the mid-1850’s.
At the time … people from all over America were flocking westward … to join the California Gold Rush!
In the mining world … you’re considered to have ‘hit pay dirt’ once you’ve mined an area … deep enough into the earth, to find the profitable layer of precious metal. In essence … these folks were ‘striking’ it rich – with their shovel!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much … really.
That said, if you’re serious about taking your sales career to the next level … and want to sell in a territory that’s proven to be a ‘gold-mine’ for past reps (year over year) … you need to speak with Sabrina Galli – ASAP!
Our client’s organization is a very well-known brand … famous for developing top-shelf sales professionals.
Are you tired of 100% commission sales roles … or plying your trade in a dead-end industry?
If so … consider this ‘opportunity knocking’.
Match and Fable’s Sabrina Galli is looking for a sales professional with as little as 6 months of hunter-type, B2B sales experience.
Our client will consider a talented (and super-driven) Inside Sales professional, who is primed and ready to step out from behind the desk … and take on an Outside Sales position.
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER
TERRITORY: SUDBURY – NORTH BAY
- Responsible for building a client base through regular, territory sales calls
- Prospect a geographic territory, targeting potential clients to initiate long-term partnerships
- This role is 90% hunting and 10% farming
- Provide consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and the organization
- Manage territory performance targets, while maintaining client satisfaction and overall results
- Identify and prioritize high potential sales opportunities
- Work collaboratively with Sales Executive from another business division to cross-sell opportunities
- MUST HAVE: Post-secondary education
- MUST HAVE: The desire to learn from the best and put in the hustle to succeed
- Minimum 6 months of sales experience
BASE SALARY: $50,000 – $55,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $130,000 (… and that ain’t no typo)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $180,000 – $185,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: rrsp + benefits + car allowance + gas card + cell allowance
If you’re qualified for this role … the ball is in your court.
- Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; email@example.com.
- Ensure subject line reads; PAYDIRT – 17G91-MTCHFBL
- Based on the requirements listed … tell Sabrina what makes you a legitimate contender.