In August 1923, the Brazier family of Silverton, Oregon took a road trip to visit relatives in Wolcott, Indiana.
While there … their dog, Bobbie was attacked by three dogs and vanished!
The Braziers searched desperately … but alas, were unable to find Bobbie – anywhere!
Devastated and defeated … they returned home to Oregon.
6 months later, and in terrible shape … Bobbie hobbled up to the door of the Brazier family home!
In the 6 months he’d been missing … Bobbie had crisscrossed more than 4,000 kilometers (23 kilometers per day) … which entailed swimming across rivers, crossing deserts and climbing mountains – in the dead of winter!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really.
That said … if you’re the sales professional fortunate enough to land Match and Fable’s latest role … consider yourself one “lucky dog”!
Our client’s organization is a very well-known brand … famous for developing top-shelf sales professionals.
Are you tired of 100% commission sales roles … or plying your trade in a dead-end industry?
If so … consider this ‘opportunity knocking’.
Match and Fable’s Sabrina Galli is looking for a sales professional with as little as 6 months of hunter-type, B2B sales experience.
Our client will consider a talented (and super-driven) Inside Sales professional, who is primed and ready to step out from behind the desk … and take on an Outside Sales position.
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER
TERRITORY: YORK REGION
- Responsible for building a client base through regular, territory sales calls
- Prospect a geographic territory, targeting potential clients to initiate long-term partnerships
- This role is 90% hunting and 10% farming
- Provide consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and the organization
- Manage territory performance targets, while maintaining client satisfaction and overall results
- Identify and prioritize high potential sales opportunities
- MUST HAVE: Post-secondary education
- MUST HAVE: The desire to learn from the best and put in the hustle to succeed
- Minimum 6 months of sales experience
BASE SALARY: $47,500
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $115,000 (uncapped)
NOTE: Most of the sales team absolutely crushes target and earns considerably more than the OTE.
OTHER: rrsp + benefits + car allowance + gas card + cell allowance
If you’re qualified for this role … the ball is in your court.
- Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure subject line reads; LUCKY DOG – 17G91-MTCHFBL
- Based on the requirements listed … tell Sabrina what makes you a legitimate contender.