Across the globe … sharks kill approximately 5 people per year.
In comparison, ants kill about 20, cows … 22 and hippos … nearly 3,000!
But mosquitoes are nature’s real ‘hit men’ … responsible for more than 725,000 fatalities in a given year!
Surprisingly, (or maybe not) … the trend of taking extreme selfies killed 259 people between 2011 and 2017!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, now that we have your attention … we’d like to tell you about Sabrina’s latest role; an Enhancement / Project Manager in Bellingham, Massachusetts!
Match and Fable’s client has been a trusted name in the US Northeast for over 30 years – as a top-tier player in the landscape design, architecture and development industries.
They’re the ‘brains and brawn’ behind some of the areas’ most breathtaking commercial and residential designs. And, with their end-to-end service … they take pride in their client focus … unmatched in the exterior esthetics space.
POSITION: ENHANCEMENT / PROJECT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: BRANCH MANAGER
TERRITORY: BELLINGHAM, MASSACHUSETTS
- Responsible for managing all landscape enhancement services including, materials procurement, coordination and scheduling of field personnel and equipment and subcontractor scheduling
- Work with Branch Manager, Account Manager and clients to plan execution of all enhancement projects
- Review labor and job coding of crews to ensure accuracy of timekeeping
- Develop and foster positive relationship management of field and subcontractors
- Ensure all project work is completed on time and within scheduling demands
- Demonstrate ability to perform enhancement projects within budgeted costs, hours, quantities
- Responsible for the general layout of enhancement projects, ensuring each project aligns with the details, as sold by Account Management Team
- Work with Account Managers to resolve set-backs or lead-time challenges, keeping all parties abreast of any project implications
- Nurture positive client relationships through successful management of each project
- Work with client budgets … and take a hands-on approach … when needed
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the landscaping industry
- Degree in landscape contracting, horticulture or business management … preferred
- Ability to read and understand plans, guidelines and material lists
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and time management, driven work ethic, problem-solving skills, highly motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Bilingual/Trilingual (Spanish/Portuguese/English) an added bonus
BASE SALARY: $50,000 – $75,000 (USD)
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $2,000 – $10,000+ (USD) – uncapped
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $52,000 – $85,000+
OTHER: company vehicle + cell phone + laptop + 401K + 3 weeks’ PTO + medical benefits
If you’re interested (and qualified) for this role … the ball is in your court.
- Email your resume to Sabrina at; email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line reads; SHARKS & SELFIES – MTCHFBL10C20
- Based on the job description … please tell Sabrina what makes you a legitimate contender.