As December rolls around in North America, children are all a flutter with thoughts of Christmas and Santa Claus.
But … while these children contemplate the gifts they hope to receive from Santa Claus … their counterparts in Eastern Europe are faced with a far different scenario.
You see … on December 5th, before they lay down to bed, children place one boot outside their house, eagerly anticipating the arrival of St. Nicholas and his treats … while fearing the prospect of the dreaded … Krampus!
Essentially, Krampus is the Christmas Devil.
Half-goat … half-man, his ‘modus operandi’ is directly opposed to that of Old St. Nick!
Krampus’ mission is to search out naughty children … and administer appropriate punishment.
In modest cases, this can entail a ‘simple’ whipping … with a birch stick.
In more serious scenarios … Krampus is said to toss the worst of children in his sack … dragging them to his lair … where he gobbles them up for his Christmas Dinner!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, while we have your attention … check out a solid position for an individual looking for an opportunity to make their mark in B2B sales!
POSITION: INSIDE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REP
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER
INDUSTRY: BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Inside Business Development Rep will uncover new business opportunities and increase revenue with existing clients … while promoting a suite of service offerings.
This individual will spend the first 6 months learning the company’s products and services and training as a sales generalist with the Inside Sales team. This is an entry-level sales role designed to teach, mold and sharpen sales skills and business acumen, however, when it comes to commissions (being uncapped), the sky’s the limit!
- Work independently to prospect and secure new accounts across the territory
- Maintain a funnel of new opportunities and an active network of current clients
- Learn and continue education on all product lines and services as new initiatives are launched
- Full-cycle sales process from prospecting through to closing … and post sales
- MUST HAVE: Post-secondary education
- Must be inspired & hungry … and not need a fire lit beneath you to get down to business
- Must have the drive and ability to work independently
- BIG PLUS: 1-2 years sales experience in a B2B environment
BASE SALARY: $45,000 – $47,500
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $7,500 – $20,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $52,500 – $67,500 (uncapped)
OTHER: benefits + cell allowance + vacation
INTERESTED? Then there are 3 things we need from you;
- Please send your resume to Sabrina Galli at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; KRAMPUS – MTCHFBL11L91
- In a short email … please tell Sabrina how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.