One of seven children, Johnny Cash was born in Arkansas on February 26, 1932 and grew up on his family farm.
The Cash family made a very modest living in the cotton fields … a job Johnny was introduced to at the tender age of 5!
46 years later … and following significant financial success as a country singer … Johnny had built the “House of Cash” on a farm, 25 miles outside Nashville – where he kept exotic animals.
The winter of 1981 was exceptionally harsh … and as such, Johnny decided to move his animals into shelters to help them survive.
Johnny approached his 7-foot ostrich – Waldo, but it was clear the bird wasn’t in a co-operative mood.
As Johnny cornered the bird, Waldo leaped into the air … delivering a brutal kick … splitting Johnny’s stomach wide-open. The force of Waldo’s kick resulted in 5 broken ribs and internal bleeding.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well, nothing, really.
That said, while this story may speak to curse or coincidence, if you happen to be a fit for this position … we think it’s a wonderful coincidence you happened across this posting!
Our client’s organization is a well-known brand … famous for developing top-shelf sales professionals. In fact … you’d be hard pressed to find a better organization to launch your sales career in the right direction.
Are you tired of 100% commission sales roles … or plying your trade in a dead-end industry? If so … consider this ‘opportunity knocking’.
Match and Fable’s Sabrina Galli is looking for a sales professional with as little as 6 month to 1 year of hunter-type, B2B sales experience.
Our client will consider, accomplished Inside Sales professionals, looking to step out from behind the desk … and take on an Outside Sales position.
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
- Responsible for building a client base through regular, territory sales calls
- Prospect a geographic territory, targeting potential clients to initiate long-term partnerships
- This role is 90% hunting and 10% farming
- Provide consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and the organization
- Manage territory performance targets, while maintaining client satisfaction and overall results
- Identify and prioritize high potential sales opportunities
- MUST HAVE: Post-secondary education
- MUST HAVE: The desire to learn from the best and put in the effort to succeed
- Minimum 6 months of sales experience (B2B … not B2C)
BASE SALARY: $47,500
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $60,000 (that’s no typo!)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $107,500 (uncapped)
OTHER: rrsp + benefits + car allowance + gas card + cell allowance
- Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure subject line reads; JOHNNY -VS- WALDO – MTCHFBL 27K91
- Based on the description above … tell Sabrina what makes you a legitimate contender.