Joe Pistone was born in 1939 in Erie, Pennsylvania but …. grew up in Paterson, New Jersey.
At the age of 30, he joined the FBI … and since he knew how to drive an 18-wheeler, he was assigned to the truck hi-jacking squad.
Pistone’s ability to penetrate this crime ring led to the arrest of more than 30 criminals!
But more importantly … Joe demonstrated his potential for his next mission.
In September 1976 … Joe Pistone exited his local FBI office … and ‘vanished’ for six years!
Long story short, under the alias of ‘Donnie Brasco’ … he infiltrated the New York Mafia’s Bonanno Family.
His contribution led to 200 indictments … and more than 100 convictions!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s role?
That said … while you certainly won’t be expected to infiltrate a criminal organization … you will be operating ‘on the inside’ … in this Inside Sales Manager role!
POSITION: INSIDE SALES MANAGER
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, SALES
OFFICE: WEST GTA
- Lead and develop the inside sales group to perfect their customer service and business development skills
- Set clear objectives and performance metrics … remove legitimate roadblocks … and lead the charge!
- Analyze sales activity and determine action plans to capitalize on opportunities and increase profitability
- Promote a genuine sense of urgency to deliver on the needs of the business
- Prioritize daily activities to ensure flawless execution and a fantastic client experience
- 3-5 years in a similar inside sales management role
- A ‘fresh’ perspective to challenge conventional operating procedures
- Genuinely clever … with a desire to work in a results-oriented, client-centric environment
- Strong leadership skills … a coach and motivator who can build relationships resulting in performance
BASE SALARY: $75,000 – $85,000
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $100,000 – $110,000
HOW TO APPLY???
If you’re interested (and qualified) … this is what happens next;
- Email your resume to Sabrina at; email@example.com.
- Ensure subject line reads; DONNIE BRASCO – 19K91MTCHFBL
- Based on the description … tell Sabrina why you are a legitimate contender for this role.