If you grew up in the mid-80’s … you must remember Max Headroom – the world’s first computer-generated, virtual TV host.
Interestingly enough … the computer technology at that time wasn’t advanced enough to achieve the desired effect … so Max’s computer-generated appearance was achieved with the help of prosthetic make up (that took more than 4 hours to apply) and backgrounds … that were actually hand drawn!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well, nothing at all.
That said … nearly 35 years later, the advancements in technology have been astounding!
And, while Match and Fable’s client has nothing to do with computer generated TV hosts … they do specialize in IT solutions that empower their clients to focus on their core business … secure in the knowledge their IT matters are being handled by professionals who know that of which they speak!
POSITION: SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (IT SOLUTIONS)
REPORTS TO: VICE PRESIDENT
LOCATION: MARKHAM, ONTARIO
INDUSTRY: IT SOLUTIONS
Our client is an IT solutions provider looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team in Toronto.
The right candidate will build relationships while ensuring client satisfaction, retention and loyalty. They will provide technical solutions, maintain documentation and update clients on products and services.
This client facing role requires an individual who is both comfortable and knowledgeable about technology … in order to build strong relations with clients … by understanding their business/technical needs.
- Build relations with existing book of clients (40-45 clients) providing competitive insights to advance their business and increase monthly recurring revenue (contribute to one-time sales i.e. laptops, hardware etc.)
- Deliver business reviews to stakeholders to develop IT maturity and inform their decision-making process
- Execute a community engagement plan by promoting products and services to industry and regions
- Be well-informed of opportunities, trends and challenges and how these can affect business initiatives
- Demonstrate a sustained value proposition … tailored to industry, size and scope
- MUST HAVE: Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- 3 – 5 years direct account management experience
- Sound knowledge of technical platforms + business models + industry trends
- Passion for customer relations with the ability to manage client engagements under pressure
- Proven track record of fostering healthy long-term client relationships; building deep connections
- Dynamic personality with the ability to engage and influence internal / external stakeholders
- Superb oral and written communication along with presentation skills
- Ability to identify relevant business metrics to track and assess client’s status
- Financial acumen re; budgets, forecasting and cost controls
BASE SALARY: $85,000 – $120,000
ON TARGET VARIABLE: $10,000 – $15,000
ON TARGET EARNINGS: $95,000 – $135,000
VACATION: 15 days + 5 Flex days
OTHER: Full Medical & Dental Benefits + Car Allowance
If so … there are 3 things we need from you;
- Send your resume to Zafreen Kassam at email@example.com.
- Ensure subject line of email reads;
- In a short email … tell Zafreen why you should be considered for this position.