Assuming you haven’t been brushing up on your Latin skills of late … you may be interested to learn the translation of the phrase ‘nota bene’ is, ‘to note well’.
Most commonly used in its short form (n/b or NB) … the abbreviation is employed to draw a reader’s attention to something, in particular.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really!
That said … we’d like to draw YOUR attention to one hell of a great role!
Our client is looking for a National Account Executive to focus on the Big Box / Retail sector – across Canada.
The perfect candidate will have existing relationships … and experience selling into the Retail industry space.
POSITION: NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: VP, SALES
Reporting to the Vice-President, Sales and based from Head Office in Mississauga … you will help articulate and execute a strategy focused on targeting and dominating the Big Box / Retail sector – across Canada.
Candidates must be able to offer the following;
1) Ability to articulate and action a repeatable (and effective) ‘solution sales’ process
2) Understand & embrace the concept of measurable business value (ROI, soft cost savings, dollarizing value)
3) Recognize the difference between ‘selling-to’ a prospect versus ‘motivating’ them to buy
- Secure new accounts at national account level with a primary focus on the Big Box / Retail industry
- Drive strategic acquisition initiatives via a structured sales process, piloted by “Solution Based Selling”
- Becomes the Subject Matter Expert as it relates to this vertical market – across Canada
- Ensure vertical market expertise is established, using appropriate research tools & best practices
- Develop genuine relationships to assist in the sales and account management processes
- 7+ years of REAL solution sales experience
- At least 3 years of uber-successful, national account level, strategic sales hunting experience
- Past experience selling into the Retail / Big Box sector
- Driven + Entrepreneurial + No Ego … with a “let’s build this business” attitude
- Comfortable leading and responding to an RFP process
- Experience with BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) is extremely desirable
- Ability to travel … across Canada, as necessary
BASE SALARY: $120,000 – $140,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $50,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $170,000 – $190,000
Then there are 3 things we need from you;
- Please send your resume to Mark Krpan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads NOTA BENE – 16K91MTCHFBL
- In a short email … tell Mark how your experience fits this role.