William James Sidis was born April 1, 1898 in Boston, Massachusetts.
And, while he happened to be born on April Fool’s Day … he was anything but!
By age 2 … he was reading the New York Times.
By age 6 … he could speak 7 languages; English, Latin, French, German, Russian, Turkish and Armenian.
At 9 years old … he qualified for Harvard, but waited until he was eleven to attend.
He was considered a super-genius, with an IQ estimated to be 250 to 300 (higher than that of Albert Einstein).
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said … it doesn’t take a ‘super-genius’ to see a good opportunity staring them in the face! And, if you’re a recent grad, looking to start your professional career … look no further.
With offices in the Mississauga area, our client is looking for a Customer Care Representative. They recognize new graduates have limited experience … but certain characteristics can be strong indicators of success.
As such … they’ve asked Zafreen Kassam of Match and Fable to find candidates with a competitive nature, and a “don’t quit” attitude.
This entry-level position will provide accurate, prompt service to clients and promote increased sales.
The position requires excellent social skills and a passion for assisting customers.
Being detail-oriented, well organized and able to manage tasks with minimal supervision is important.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn sales, marketing and operations, while honing your customer service skills.
POSITION: CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER
INDUSTRY: BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
This is an entry-level position requiring an individual who can provide accurate, prompt service to clients and promote increased sales. The CCR must have top-notch social skills and a passion for helping clients. You must be detail-oriented, well organized and have the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks.
This is an entry-level sales role designed to teach, mold and sharpen sales skills and business acumen.
- Process orders from warehouse + direct from vendors … accurately and efficiently
- Follow-up with colleagues on outstanding orders, deal with logistics inquiries and proactively contact clients re; delivery challenges
- Maintain accurate records of client transactions, provide efficient follow-up and resolution
- Provide quotes, requiring negotiation of cost & resale prices, create purchase orders & release invoices
- Liaise with internal departments (warehouse, credit, procurement, sales, marketing)
- Attend product knowledge seminars and stay current on company policies and business processes
- Proactively develop new sales opportunities wherever possible
- MUST HAVE: Post-secondary education
- Desire to advance to a sales related position … potentially leading to an outside sales role
- Customer-oriented with strong communication skills and a strong work ethic
- Must be naturally inquisitive and have the drive and ability to work independently
BASE SALARY: $38,000 – $45,000
BONUS POTENTIAL: up to 10% of salary (up to $4,500)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $38,000 – $49,500
OTHER: benefits + vacation
INTERESTED? If so … there are 3 things we need from you;
- Send your resume to Zafreen Kassam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure subject line of email reads; SUPER GENIUS – 1J91-MTCHFBL
- In a short email … tell Zafreen why you should be considered for this position.