With October knocking on the door … it’s that time of year again – isn’t it?
Wherever you turn, you’re reminded of what has quickly become … the ‘flavour of the season’.
And, while this craze may have started with lattes … over the past few years … it has quickly spread to include; biscotti, yogurt, granola and even popcorn spice … to name only a few.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Nothing at all.
That said, we figured the title would get your attention … and that’s what we’re in the business of doing – right?
POSITION: SALES MANAGER
REPORTS TO: GENERAL MANAGER
INDUSTRY: HEALTH & WELLNESS
LOCATION: MISSISSAUGA / ETOBICOKE
Our client has been in the health, wellness and nutrition industry for decades. They’ve helped countless clients achieve lasting weight loss by providing personal health coaching using natural health products and nutritional consulting.
Focusing on their online e-commerce business and providing many services via phone, email or mobile app; the business is now in need of a talented Sales Manager to help take them to the next level!
Based from offices in the Mississauga / Etobicoke area, the Sales Manager will lead, manage and mentor the sales team. In conjunction with the Marketing group, the Sales Manager will oversee the entire Health and Wellness Centre; dealing with Distributors, creating B2B + B2C sales plans … and improving overall client satisfaction.
- Drive revenue opportunities by overseeing the development and implementation of sales initiatives, including campaigns, incentives and contests
- Responsible for achievement of sales performance, creating team ‘vibe’ and maintaining a motivated environment
- Monitor and enhance performance of Health Coaches, ensuring elite customer service, following up on leads, as well as managing retail & weight loss clientele
- Analyze sales and customer data via the company’s telecommunications and e-commerce platforms; identifying trends and implementing actions plans based on this data
- Work with Marketing and Health Coaches to implement strategies and develop sales promotions and SOP’s
- Strategize and train the Health Coaches to effectively sell programs, products and convert leads to sales
- Manage customer service inquires and lead generation initiatives
- Create sales budgets based on expectations and sales targets of Health Coaches
- 3+ years’ experience in a sales manager role … preferably within the Nutrition or Weight Loss industry
- Natural leadership abilities and proven success in achieving / exceeding revenue goals
- Skilled at developing high achieving sales teams within a relationship-based sales and service environment
- Superior influencing, coaching and presentation skills + flawless oral and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of sales management … including sales incentives and compensation
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to review / summarize sales data (clients, order value, products, geography)
- Proficient in MS Office
SALARY: $60,000 – $75,000
INTERESTED? There are 3 things we need from you;
- Please send your resume to Zafreen Kassam at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads THE ‘PUMPKIN SPICE’ ROLE – 27.I.91
- In a short email … please tell Zafreen how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.