Did you know a full-body hug stimulates your nervous system … releasing Oxytocin?
As a result, these types of hugs are wonderful when it comes to decreasing feelings of loneliness … not to mention, increasing self-esteem!
And … the act of hugging has been proven to lower blood pressure!
You see, when we’re embraced … the sensation on our skin activates pressure receptors … called Pacinian corpuscles. These receptors signal the vagus nerve … which is the part of our brain responsible for lowering blood pressure!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well … nothing, really.
That said, Match and Fable’s client has asked Sabrina Galli to find them a Account Executive who can ‘hug’ their clients (well, not literally … but you get what we mean)!
Ultimately … they don’t want an individual who is simply wonderful at closing new business … but stops there. They need someone who can develop those client relationships … keeping them loyal for years to come!
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, SALES
TERRITORY: VANCOUVER, BC (HOME BASED OFFICE)
INDUSTRY: HARDWARE SUPPPLIES
Our client is a national retailer of quality hardware for cabinetry, in the home building / design space.
This role requires someone with structured and disciplined sales success.
The company exudes a ‘fresh’ and liberating work structure.
Direction, support and training are abundant – apron strings, are not!
Working from a home-based office and reporting to the Director, you’ll be responsible for business development (75%) and account management (25%) … in the Vancouver territory.
We’re looking for a candidate who is exceptionally self-driven, hungry … and knows how to hustle! A hunter … with the ability to “hug their clients”.
- Working independently to aggressively hunt for new accounts across the Greater Vancouver area
- Build and maintain an active network of clients through strong account management by ensuring retention through providing tailor value-added solutions
- Full-cycle sales process from prospecting through to closing … (and post sales)
- MUST HAVE: 1 to 3 years of B2B sales experience (hunting and farming)
- Clearly defined sales process/consultative sales background
- NICE-TO-HAVE: University degree or equivalent education
- CSP designation and/or professional sales course(s)
- BIG PLUS: Experience in Account Management in the building/design hardware and supplies industry
- Contacts in the design/home building/home improvement community
- Must be inspired & hungry … and not need a fire lit beneath you to get down to business
- Must have strong entrepreneurial skills and the ability to work independently
BASE SALARY: $75,000 – $80,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $5,000 – $15,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $80,000 – $95,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: home office + benefits + car allowance
INTERESTED? Then there are 3 things we need from you;
- Please send your resume to Sabrina Galli at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; HUG LIFE – 19I91
- In a short email … tell Sabrina how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.