The song “Help!” by the Beatles … was written by John Lennon in 1965.
It’s ranked 29th on Rolling Stone’s 500 Greatest Songs of All-Time.
In an interview with Playboy magazine … Lennon explained the inspiration behind the lyrics was fueled by the considerable stress he was experiencing, following the band’s meteoric rise to fame.
“I was fat and depressed and I was crying out for help!”
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well … not much, really.
That said … our client is looking for an Account Manager to work with a set list of named accounts … to HELP make their experience with the company, delightful. The right individual will have account management experience + experience in the landscaping industry.
Match and Fable’s client has been a trusted name in the US Northeast for 30+ years – as a top-tier player in the landscape design, architecture and development industries. They are the ‘brains and brawn’ behind some of the areas’ most breathtaking designs in both the commercial and residential markets. And, with their fully-comprehensive, end-to-end service they boast a client focus unlike any other in the exterior esthetics space.
POSITION: ACCOUNT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: BRANCH MANAGER
TERRITORY: TAUNTON, MA
- Responsible for a specific book of business, clients, properties, etc.
- GP performance of accounts
- Conducting weekly inspections with employees (in field) to ensure contract details are carried out
- Manage and execute all client renewals
- Upselling (25% – 35%) … in ‘enhancement’ sales
- Act as ‘go-to’ for any associated accounts
- Manage both client and field staff within associated accounts
- Perform buyouts for specific projects
- Engage in QBR’s for contract and performance status, recommendations, etc.
- Work with client budgets … and take a hands-on approach … as required
- Conduct business/sales presentations
- Work from a hybrid workspace, reporting to branch 30% of the time (building proposals, bids)
- 70% of the time spent on the road (hunting and gathering in the territory)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the landscaping industry
- Minimum 2 years’ field sales experience
- Plant/horticultural knowledge (Plant ID)
- Willingness to learn and effectively communicate with various departments
- Strong management skills
BASE SALARY: $50,000 – $75,000 (USD)
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $2,000 – $7,500 (USD)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $52,000 – $82,500 (USD)
OTHER: company vehicle + cell phone + laptop + 401K + 3 weeks’ PTO + medical benefits
WHAT NOW? If you’re interested (and qualified) for this role … the ball is in your court.
- Email your resume to Sarina at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line reads; HELP #17I91
- Based on the job description … tell Sabrina what makes you a legitimate contender.